|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With how byron has yanked him around its a blessing that his confidence is so high. It's so easy to get down about it

Dude is the biz.

aprz6C0.gif

O7dkcDt.jpg

Seriously

I hope Kobe is on Team USA next year and goes out a winner with another Gold medal.

You know Jerry Colangelo and coach K want him on the team even if he's nowhere near the player he once was.

Sixers win!! They've been really playing well since they got Ish Smith and MDA

We didn't lose any ground with the win in Boston

Showdown on Friday

I'm still going with my prediction that we will look like a 20 win team for a while longer, and then they'll go on a few week streak where it clicks.

Schedule has been really brutal for the Lakers.

They're probably 3-4 wins behind what I think they would be at this point.

edit: Not my original 34 wins prediction, but 26-27.

Then in the end, they draw either the 1st pick or the 4th pick in the lottery

Last edited:
Clarkson was looking like DA MAN last nite. Just took over down the stretch with kobe playing sidekick. Defense has gradually been getting better in spots. This one smelled like a breakout game

Clarkson and russell have been playing well off each other

Randle hitting 3s and beginning to set better screens

Nance looking more and more confident

Kobe was off but they still managed to pull thru for the w

The kids are growing up before our eyes :wow:

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but I can't shake the joy of saving another pick somehow.

I wanted Wiggins, then Towns, and got neither, but Randle/Russell is fine "letdowns".

So I don't expect Ben Simmons either, but Brandon Ingram will make a fine "letdown"

Because

Russell
Clarkson
Ingram
Randle

With Nance, and maybe hopefully Upshaw and Anthony Brown as our young (cheap) core to go with 50-60 million in cap, is just delicious. :wow: :smokin

I'll forgive everything if they pull that off. 48.5, the Nash trade, Dwight, not selling Pau, Hiring Mike Brown, hiring Byron, all of it will be forgiven if we get another Top 3 pick.

Team Tank will have done its job, and even tho this 3 year stretch will be the darkest in team history, good will come from it in due time. Just like the post Magic era turned into Shaq/Kobe, and the Smush/Kwame/Luke era turned into Pau/Kobe, the 48.5/Nash/Byron era will turn into __ someday.

Just get that pick guys. 1, 2, or 3, don't matter which, just get one.

With the sixers playing well I actually see them getting a better record than the lakers by late February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom