Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

I listened to it all the way through about 4 times. After 3peat and Mr. Carter it just goes downhill. IMO.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

wow...seems like the level headed dudes are comin' outta the woodworks now.

and meanwhile Kanye is still sendin Wayne beats
roll.gif

I heard the song Kanye produced I was like ayoooo when he said "@#$% yo man @#$% ya plan and all my @#$#%^ kno dats my plan.

now i know what type of people im dealing with on here ... they dont understand what dude says so they chalk it up to ayoooo or garbage ... re-listen to that%@@# you just posted about you simple minded twit and then come back and post

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by im out chea

I know this cd aint his best but wale>wayne omfg
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Wale is trash
laugh.gif
naw wale cool but better than wayne, yallbuggn....

Dudes is wildn dis is a solid album jus couple of cookie cutter songs unlik C2 which i cud listen 2 frm start 2 finish

C3>>>> TRILLA

On a sidenote, the lakers startn 5 shud come out 2 that "3 Peat" during the finals son....dats my s__ rite now i can ride thru VA off that 1track....
laugh.gif

*edited* Wayne has fallen off lyrically and only spits random punchs with mixtape verses. period

I like Wayne but I admit when he drops some garbage. Carter III is garbage and I don't care about his previous mixtapes, leaking, and going in a newdirection. He needs to stop feeling himself and listen to his old music. I guess he doesn't care anymore because Stans will eat it up anyway. How canyou even compare C3 to the others.....this should be called something else but not in the Carter series.

Yes he's put out good songs on the mixtape circuit but......SO WHAT! This is your album dummy. Son should only kept leaking his own stuff so he could bethe face of rap.....congrats Weezy you've been in the limelight for 2 years straight. If this kid had the business Savvy of 50 he'd be the mostsuccessful rapper EVER. He could've saved like 22 songs in the vault and dropped a CLASSIC double disc......but NO he gave us this.....coasters and weedplates look down on C3. He's not a business man he's just a dumb rapper and that's what hurt him here.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

how is the concept on Dr. Carter clever? maaad corny.

He's a Dr. to rescue the rap game from carbon copies and lame rappers. Believe it or not, Wayne set a LOT of trends and established a lot of things.

Yeahhh I'm actually not autistic, I understand what Weezy was going for, it's just really *@%!+%@ corny.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

now i know what type of people im dealing with on here ... they dont understand what dude says so they chalk it up to ayoooo or garbage ... re-listen to that %@@# you just posted about you simple minded twit and then come back and post

If that was towards me I could really care less how much you ride Wanye, but thanks for sharing. I'm not the one behind my computer looking likethis

vynl9u.jpg

its never that serious ... i honestly just try to get the dumber generation to think things out before they post such random thoughts ... like you for instance... you made an entire post about something you didnt understand and criticized it ... you are a moron for that

I have never really been on wayne like that, but this album is good. Its not like I didn't expect that though. I like "comfortable".

an autistics brain > your brain ... you simple twit

I'm really glad that autistic is a noun now. Keep on listening to Dr. Carter, thinkin Weezy is for complex insight, I'd rather hear him spit someignorant, misogynistic %#$+ that happens to rhyme... sometimes.

Enh...... C3 is = to Vol. 3, now he needs to do a Young Money Compilation a la Roc La Famalia and release a Blueprint equivalent of an album and hes set. C3Had some songs on it but it was pretty lame in comparison to C2 and thats exactly the way I felt in 99' when Vol. 3 came out in comparison to Vol. 2 in98'. Wayne career to me is almost parrallel to where Hov was at in his day after he got that mainstream recognition with Vol .2, hell Wayne even gothimself an Amil now (Nikki Minaj), Mack Maine his Beanz, and Boo is his Bleek(n_ dont leave his side
roll.gif
).

I'm really glad that autistic is a noun now. Keep on listening to Dr. Carter, thinkin Weezy is for complex insight, I'd rather hear him spit some ignorant, misogynistic %#$+ that happens to rhyme... sometimes.
son ... i mean im still in college but if i remmeber correctly from language arts class, if someone says the phrase "an autistic brain"autistic is the adjective and brain is the noun ... an is an injunction i believe ... but hey thats just me maybe you were schooled better than i was ... thatsthe #%@* im talking about

its never that serious ... i honestly just try to get the dumber generation to think things out before they post such random thoughts ... like you for instance ... you made an entire post about something you didnt understand and criticized it ... you are a moron for that

Obviously it is serious for you look at all the posts you got in this thread
roll.gif

vynl9u.jpg

vynl9u.jpg

vynl9u.jpg

vynl9u.jpg

vynl9u.jpg

you fallin in love with that dude or something lol? you can hate wayne, he can hate wayne, they can hate wayne ... but dont say he put out a garbage album justcuz you hate him ... thats the main point behind my posts ... people comin here sounding really dumb

of course he did ... and wales better than hima nd kanye is a better rapper than he is ... lupe is prolly better than biggie too and pac didnt really hav ethatmany good songs either hes just hyped ...

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Yo, I'm not checkin' for Wayne at all but I been readin' this thread....did this N' really say this on one of the tracks...?

wasn't gonna really talk about Wayne's lyrics, but one has been sticking out to me
mad.gif
"I'ma do it again like n__ga backwards.."

Someone tell me he didn't, please.

smh.gif
"Shoot Me Down" 3rd Verse..

THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE in this album. n_s like "yea but throw on lollipop blah blah blah".. you wanna get a party crunk you throw on Uncle Luke not nodamn lollipop you 90's children.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Yo, I'm not checkin' for Wayne at all but I been readin' this thread....did this N' really say this on one of the tracks...?

wasn't gonna really talk about Wayne's lyrics, but one has been sticking out to me
mad.gif
"I'ma do it again like n__ga backwards.."

Someone tell me he didn't, please.

smh.gif
"Shoot Me Down" 3rd Verse..

THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE in this album. n_s like "yea but throw on lollipop blah blah blah".. you wanna get a party crunk you throw on Uncle Luke not no damn lollipop you 90's children.

false. have u seen lollipop in the 30mile radius of a female? yeah uncle luke can do the same thing so what? u act like hes the only person that can get aparty crunk? hell, the friggin Macarena can get people moving...does that mean they compare to uncle luke? stupid idiot

waynes the man. hes fruity and kisses men and is a fool but he can rap. its a different approach from what the whole NT world likes (ie: the computer asianswith sneakers) but it still rocks.

kill urselves if u think otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom