Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

what? 4-5 good tracks isn't getting you close to album of the year. And if he was as good a rapper as you say he is he would have 16 hot joints, there's nothing crazy about the idea.
give me your cd that had 16 straight hot tracks ... .... crickets ... ........ you sound like a damn fool son ... since i say wayne is a goodrapper he needs 16 hot tracks or bust? %*$ is you on homie lololololol jay-z dont have 16 hot tracks in his last 3 cds lmao
No.
yes
Coming from the dude who's obviously got lil waynes jimmy dean all the way down his throat.
say what you will, but you takin a lot of effort out of your day to hate on some dude ... go play some basketball or something, join a gym
Yeah it sells records, but it doesn't make your album good. And dude played like 5 notes in the song

I'm not going to lie and say the album is complete garbage because there are some pretty good songs on here and the beats are top notch, but there's no way this is album of the year.

II Trill > C3
why doesnt it make your album good? it makes it an all around album ... i dont know if youre old enough to go to a bar or club but songs likelollipop seis your night, not to mention make the hos go nuts ... and as for the last part, you just saying that cuz you wanna be an e-gangster and you hatewayne ... you know deep down after what youve listened to, you cant make that judgement yet

__s is really debating about whether this is the album of the year and this !*@# don't come out for another week and a half.
read what i said ........ just for clarification if you dont understand i said in the state of rap right now, 4-5 songs get you album of the yearIMO ... never did i say this would be it but i was just pointing out that although YOU may think theres only 4-5 songs that bang, that is better than 99% ofthis bs out right now ya dig

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

read what i said ........ just for clarification if you dont understand i said in the state of rap right now, 4-5 songs get you album of the year IMO ... never did i say this would be it but i was just pointing out that although YOU may think theres only 4-5 songs that bang, that is better than 99% of this bs out right now ya dig
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Tuff G0ng[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#254[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Tuff-G0ng.niketalk.yuku.com]

Registered Member

05/31/08 3:27 AM
[/td] [td]
Whoooooooooa, Weezy F. Baby coming through smashing all misconceptions, this shhh is [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]FIRE[/color].

Dr. Carter
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Playing With Fire
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

IN THE ABUNDANCE OF WATER

THE FOOL IS THIRSTY
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Edit

Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]

Originally Posted by YardFather

II Trill > C3

tired.gif

and these arguments are futile. yall still checking for his music after like 2 yrs of him putting out "garbage". all it is everyone who likes himis "d riding" and everyone that dislikes him is "hating". both extremes are silly, but no we wont ever get carter 1 wayne back....oreven carter 2 wayne for that matter, but this album solidifies my thought that regardless of what he does, the cat can deliver a solid album.

That "Nothin on me" song with Fabolous is easily 6 months old, at least the beat + Fab's verse....Wayne may have just added onto it and made ithis song

But for sure this has been on a mixtape a while ago

say what you will, but you takin a lot of effort out of your day to hate on some dude ... go play some basketball or something, join a gym

Read eveything I say and not just what you want to hear. I wasn't hating on dude, I never called the album trash, and I never said 16 hot tracks or bust.You said 4-5 tracks get you album of the year and I said that was a stupid statement because there are plenty of albums that have far beyond 4-5 good tracks.
give me your cd that had 16 straight hot tracks ... .... crickets ... ........ you sound like a damn fool son ... since i say wayne is a good rapper he needs 16 hot tracks or bust? %*$ is you on homie lololololol jay-z dont have 16 hot tracks in his last 3 cds lmao

I can name a whole lot of albums with at least 16 hot tracks, here's one that might be up your alley:

02.jpg

He could do it before, so why does he only need 4-5 good tracks now?
why doesnt it make your album good? it makes it an all around album ...

So if an album sells well it makes it a good record? Soulja Boys album was a good record?

i dont know if youre old enough to go to a bar or club but songs like lollipop seis your night, not to mention make the hos go nuts ...

indifferent.gif
You must be a frat boy

and as for the last part, you just saying that cuz you wanna be an e-gangster and you hate wayne ... you know deep down after what youve listened to, you cant make that judgement yet

I said the last part because I think II Trill is a better album.....

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

and just to add fuel to yalls fire both graduation and american gangster was overall garbage and if you removed the kanye/jay nut collab from your chin, maybe you would realize that ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ill give it to you that was jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but american gangster>CIII

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "imma do it again like ____ backwards"

based off last nights listen, im feelin this. the song that really caught my ear was "shoot me down'

only song i didnt get through was a millie

how many tracks yall got? 16 or 22???

i just went back and re-read yardfathers posts ... i dont even know why i bothered with dude lol ... but like i said crank, its too early to say AG > CIIIor any cd > CIII for that matter cuz the joint just leaked ... give it some time

whos that on the hook on of shoot me down. kinda sounds like thicke, but then it kinda sounds like chris martin

Why don't yall reserve judgements until you can get a Legitimate copy on June 10?

the music aint gone change cuz u paid for a cd... stupid... and its lil wayne... aint like the !!$$ is goin over our heads...

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

the music aint gone change cuz u paid for a cd... stupid... and its lil wayne... aint like the !!$$ is goin over our heads...
Yeah Im so stupid...
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LB81986

whos that on the hook on of shoot me down. kinda sounds like thicke, but then it kinda sounds like chris martin

It's Thicke, and that sounds nothing like Chris Martin

This @%%% is damn near garbage
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
@ the production though but it's not saving the overall quality of the CD.

smh.gif
@ NT'ers
eek.gif
'n and
pimp.gif
'n this garbage.

Originally Posted by Ricky Bakerr

This @%%% is damn near garbage
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
@ the production though but it's not saving the overall quality of the CD.

smh.gif
@ NT'ers
eek.gif
'n and
pimp.gif
'n this garbage.

ehh alot of them beats is boring on some common type %%%*... he got a few bangers tho...

i really can't believe dudes are still eeking over this joint.

this ishh sucks. but whatever, it just leaked so y'all will get all excited for it for it being new content.

the same dudes who are ranting over it....get at me in 2 weeks....let me know if you're still bumping this 'ill' LP.

Im diggn this...I thought my dude was gonna swing n miss wit dis album but he came correct on dis joint....3 peat will b on repeat 4 the rest of this week lol

Back
Top Bottom