smh.gif
The album hasn't leaked yet?

laugh.gif

Juelz's verse came outta left field.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Also, I may be reaching . . .

Tha Carter III = Weezy's Graduation ?

honest to god whoever says this cd sucks please enlighten me ... why? put your biases aside and listen to this %@*+ its off the chain

people actin like they cant listen to this joint like its a disgrace to their ears lmao ... hop on board

and i know yall mad jay-z said waynes his heir ......... lolololol .......... even he recognizes the man for what he is ... BEAST

"this is history in the making, now shut the fup and let me make it"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I could see this pushing around 500k first week

u blind?
i think this will b his best sellin album but no way in hell he goes gold his first week... lol... usher is only predicted to do like 4something...

^nah he'll do somewhere around that, in that 400K range at least...Usher will outsell it cuz R&B always stays on the charts longer than Rap albums, butthere was nowhere near that buzz around Usher dropping like it normally is...he only did the numbers he did because he gained that trust with his audience overthe years, not because of the quality of singles he dropped...

I'll prolly give this album a listen tomorrow...is the group-rip out?

I think this gonna have a bigger first week than usher

I think Wayne could definitely reach gold+ first week

Not based on the quality of lyrics or any of that *!#% yall hatin on
But cause the beats are hot and he got the popular singles, as well as 2-3 years of STRONG buzz

Originally Posted by PAsSback

I think this gonna have a bigger first week than usher

I think Wayne could definitely reach gold+ first week

Not based on the quality of lyrics or any of that *!#% yall hatin on
But cause the beats are hot and he got the popular singles, as well as 2-3 years of STRONG buzz

seriously? in the first week though?

We must realize that artist don't stay the same. C3 Wayne is not C1 Wayne. But that does not take away from the fact that he a smart black boy. This albumhas something for everybody, from the teeny-bopper, habitual club-goer, hood _, ladies, weed heads, to the social advocate. It's just that solid. Soyou're bound to hear this joint where ever you go, hood or suburb, club or cruise--!!#! will be in your ear (word to Craig Mack).

Another thing that stuck out to me is Wayne's content in where he is. He knows how he is received by the public, so he didn't really try as hard onthis effort as his previous ones. He isn't trying to prove something, instead he's relishing in what he has accomplished.

Plug your ears now because you'll be hearing this album over, and over, and over, and over again.

I just can't wait until the tracks that didn't make the album leak.

Back
Top Bottom