lil robot passes "self awareness" test vol....it has begun

robots going to take all the jobs. from the drivers to programming. thats why lots of people are talking bout that basic universal income. its going to get ridiculous. 
I'll either be dead or retired before this even comes close to being a reality so I ain't worried.

I'll either be dead or retired before this even comes close to being a reality so I ain't worried.
Um . . . 

mcdonaldskiosk.jpg

McDonalds and Amazon already on that new wave. Replacing the workers with technology.

Unless you're in your 70's-80's right now . . . you got a long life to live 
laugh.gif

By 2040-2050 there will definitely be robots among us.

Hell by 2025 they might be here.

They already outchea lowkey.

Click this **** below it's some real life Ex Machina ****.
[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] Robots are here. pic.twitter.com/0JOWn3CQhJ
— Safe (@YOUNGSAFE) July 10, 2015
I think the scariest implication of this though is ****** falling in love with robot o's like movies like Ex Machina and Her. 

1. They gonna be wanting rights and **** and their minds gonna be advanced enough to where they can manipulate these simps.

2. You might not know if she a robot 
nerd.gif

3. ****** might stop tryna get with real life ******* if they can basically get a human fleshlight.

It's boutta get crazy moe.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'm not worried about my job being taken by a programming A.I.

That ain't happening anytime soon.

I don't think we have to worry quite yet. Until they can create genuine randomness they are not on par with us.

Last edited:

Nope a good 200 years it's going to take a genius AI for robots to start programming :lol:. Our jobs are secure nothing to worry about :pimp:

They don't really hear us though.

Dudes really think robots will be walking amongst us in the near future...

This is real life. Gotta stop reading the news headlines summarizing the scientist for clickbait and start listening to the scientist themselves.

This article for example, 100% clickbait

The depths of where we take artifical intelligence is a debate we should definitely be having presently, before it becomes a much larger problem in the future.

But specifically addressing the content of the original post...

That is 100% clickbait. That robot isn't remotely self-aware and any intelligence it appears to have in answering questions is just a cleverly designed algorithm giving you an answer based on the subject of your input. 

When I hear, 'robot passes self-awareness test' I think of an artificially created being with self-awareness like our own.. Not Siri.

Last edited:
The world will still need architects right?
[emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

I can't wait for the world to be automated. People confusing science fiction with the true implications of this.

It is not so a robot can think but rather react.

For example, Amazon has a bunch of robots doing shelving etc in their warwhouse. However, say a box breaks open and liquid is spilling.

Right now, a human probably has to shut down stuff and go clean it up. Eventually, the robot will be able to self assess that situation and figure out what to do.

Experts predict robots will take over 30% of our jobs by 2025 — and white-collar jobs aren't immune

http://www.businessinsider.com/expe...ird-of-jobs-will-be-replaced-by-robots-2015-5

Will Your Job Be Done By A Machine?

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2015/05/21/408234543/will-your-job-be-done-by-a-machine

Bookkeepers have a
97.6%
chance of being automated.

Electrical and Electronics Drafters have a
80.8%

Accountants and Auditors have a
93.5%

You can play with the menu yourself and see if your job may be in jeopardy.

Last edited:
You are kidding right that you believe that?

Just because something can happen doesn't mean it will happen that fast. Humans are unbelievably resistant to change.

Movie theaters in Korea have been doing seat selection online/phone ordering for like 7 years. That stuff is just finally starting to happen across the US.

And you are telling me that they are going to get rid of auditors? The people that look for fraud in companies. Lol. They may not do most of the work (e.g., manipulate Excel to see trends) but they definitely will still be the ones reviewing the data and talking to people at the company.

Not saying you are wrong but I think peoplee misunderstand job elimination with a job evolving.

For example...self driving cars. Takes away cops ability to harass and stop minority individuals for fake infractions. Hopefully, this leads to them spending more time on actual dangerous to society criminals.

Yeah. I'm kidding. You're obviously the expert and the experts are all wrong. What was I thinking? :lol:

If your job can be done by a robot, time to adapt. 

People have done it to themselves, I'm looking at you Chipotle employee with face tattoos that are mad because I want gluten free burritos. Act like you are happy you have a job instead of being mad at me for creating yours. People don't want to do service jobs any more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom