Life sucks

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Why does your life suck?
It's rather simple.

He's feeling down and the only people he can turn to are on NikeTalk.

That summarizes it pretty clearly to me.

Pick up a new hobby...something to take your mind off things or think about how to get things in order so life doesn't suck anymore.
Need more details though.

I mean.... fat girls need loving too, drop your standards.

Dudes realize too late in their life that they won't be sexing models.

Like the Kay jeweler commerical... "if you keep your heart open, love will always find its way"

It's like the domino effect.....
Started with....
*Quitting the basketball team after the first practice is finally haunting me
Talked to the coach a month ago, started practicing w/ the team, thought I was going to suit up again, now I'm just some practice scrub who sits on thebench clothed
like an idiot while other people are like
ohwell.gif
while I'm like
mad.gif

-Don't feel like communicating with anyone and I feel like punching people whenever they talk, maybe cause they're asking about basketball or somestupid &$%, I feel really stubborn and pissed off
-I'm so over school, don't know if it's the senioritis or just my pissy mood or some combination, but I ain't doing *$%@ after being a prettygood student the first three years of HS
-Don't feel like doing Track and Field even though that's what I look forward to this year after having such a good time last year and training oversummer
-Although it seems like I'm hurting myself the most, it's affecting my parents too, who can't stand to see me like this

I know I can't blame anyone but myself but this all just sucks

Back
Top Bottom