Li-Ning Thread

If you guys didn't see, wayofwadeshoes.com has the 305's up for pre-order finally.  $159 and free shipping.  Just wanted to give you the head's up.

Peace,

J

Yes of course! It's a 3. It's a classic shoe that we loved from the start, but why do we have to pay $225 retail for a lil bit of quality?! Lol! I sound bitter lol

I would actually say "little quality". Copped a pair of 5Lab3's for a client's visiting Godson...put it side by side with my TNS...NO comparison. WoW over the JB any day of the week...the materials aren't even in the same league IMO

I would actually say "little quality"...put it side by side with my TNS...NO comparison. WoW over the JB any day of the week...the materials aren't even in the same league IMO

I feel like just looking at my 5lab3s will make them crack

Dang bron still wearing the soldiers? I guess it's whatever he feels comfortable with at this point I guess

Really glad I took a chance and picked up a pair of Announcement 2.0s. Just such a solid shoe. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of WoW 1 "Veterans Day SE" I found for a great price. Anyone own these, and are happy with them? Never owned a pair of WoW 1s.

Really glad I took a chance and picked up a pair of Announcement 2.0s. Just such a solid shoe. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of WoW 1 "Veterans Day SE" I found for a great price. Anyone own these, and are happy with them? Never owned a pair of WoW 1s.

WOW 1s are great. Just broke out my Warriors the other day. Veterans are dope. I definitely want to pick up a pair soon.

Is this place legit? 

Yes. They're basically the Canadian distributor for Wades. People have ordered from them in this thread.

Whats going on NT? 

Been lurking on here for some time now and finally bought my own WoW pair. I just got purchased a pair of TNS from family in the Philippines and needed a quick legit check (if any of you knows the Philippines, fakes are rampant in the country). These were purchased for retail from Landmark in Trinoma which is apparently an authorized retailer, and I checked the authenticity sticker which stated that these were legit (but those can be easily removed and replaced).

The only thing bothering me about these is the side profile where the "triangle"-looking accent is located. It seems to be very close to the bottom. I don't know if this is common due to manufacturing errors or the fact that each shoe is different, but I'd like to make sure these are legit pair before my family brings them home. 

Thanks in advance!

Whats going on NT? 

Been lurking on here for some time now and finally bought my own WoW pair. I just got purchased a pair of TNS from family in the Philippines and needed a quick legit check (if any of you knows the Philippines, fakes are rampant in the country). These were purchased for retail from Landmark in Trinoma which is apparently an authorized retailer, and I checked the authenticity sticker which stated that these were legit (but those can be easily removed and replaced).

The only thing bothering me about these is the side profile where the "triangle"-looking accent is located. It seems to be very close to the bottom. I don't know if this is common due to manufacturing errors or the fact that each shoe is different, but I'd like to make sure these are legit pair before my family brings them home. 

Thanks in advance!
Those look real to me.

Lol
Not a thing lol. I guess just responding to the pic with Wade and Bron, and Bron still lacing up Soldiers. Ah well...back to WoW's!

With the way Wade has it with his line, you wonder how much of an influence to a brand LeBron has over Wade. I love WoW shoes and I cringe every time Bron touches those Soldiers.

I, personally, have never ordered from them (until now), but several folks in the thread have. They've been pretty pleased from what I can tell.

Peace,
J
I have ordered from them(and live 45 minutes away from their Factory/Distribution place. Great to deal with, got my shoes next day, and got a size swap without hassle. Their website is atrocious, and customer service knows it. I called them before ordering asking them why it was so terrible and if they're aware that the site looks fake and awful.

I have ordered from them(and live 45 minutes away from their Factory/Distribution place. Great to deal with, got my shoes next day, and got a size swap without hassle. Their website is atrocious, and customer service knows it. I called them before ordering asking them why it was so terrible and if they're aware that the site looks fake and awful.

Hahaha that's awesome! Can't wait for my 305's.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom