Li-Ning Thread

this is my first ever Way Of Wade and as I lurk on this thread.

it is true that the Material quality are way above the Air Jordan Retro

is the hibasketball site cheaper than the wayofwadeshoes?

The leather is much better quality than the retro Jordans. Hibasketball is a reseller, so their prices are generally higher, unless they're having a "daily deal" on a pair. You can compare prices on the two sites to check which is cheaper for a given pair just to make sure.

Last edited:

There is NO comparison between the WoW and any Jordan. The quality on Wade's are FAR superior to any JB product. As for sites...Hibasketball is a little higher plus that overseas shipping but the selection is impressive. Wayofwadeshoes is great as I got my Overtown from them, but they only carry a few WoW 2's.

Just received my Wow Encore "Announcement" from Sunlight Station and the quality is amazing! Photos will be posted later this evening.

There is NO comparison between the WoW and any Jordan. The quality on Wade's are FAR superior to any JB product. As for sites...Hibasketball is a little higher plus that overseas shipping but the selection is impressive. Wayofwadeshoes is great as I got my Overtown from them, but they only carry a few WoW 2's.
From the Jordan Brand x WishATL presentation, JB is trying really hard to match up in materials to competitors (in my mind they were talking about Wades, lol). Starting in spring they're even increasing retro prices by $15 again and using "premium" materials.

^thats just retros though.. I really don't see JB going back to premium leathers on their new performance stuff, Nike is way too stuck on the fuse materials. Safe to say Li Ning has this area cornered for the time being.

Any places that still have the warriors for retail??? Need a size 9.
pretty sure wayofwadeshoes.com has what you're looking for. And they have free ship to the US over $150. I haven't ordered from there before but it looks like other people here have.

pretty sure wayofwadeshoes.com has what you're looking for. And they have free ship to the US over $150. I haven't ordered from there before but it looks like other people here have.

They are available at wayofwadeshoes but still pre order only. Says they'll be in late June/early July.

im kind of new here in the way of wade shoes , i have heard alot that the quality is so great so i have been looking around i only have seen that the wayofwade website only sells about 6 colorways is there any other site that sells legit pairs other than ebay ? 

any help would be appreciated 

They are available at wayofwadeshoes but still pre order only. Says they'll be in late June/early July.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know fellas. Repped both of you.

oh man these are HOT

i honestly wish theyd make more pairs available to the public. all these limited pairs that are unattainable are ridiculous!
between these and the dolphins pairs, id easily have spent another $600-750 to cop all 3

Back
Top Bottom