Li-Ning Thread

Does anybody have pictures of the WoW Encore "Announcement"? Thinking about getting a pair. From the reviews that I have read the quality is on point.

Does anybody have pictures of the WoW Encore "Announcement"? Thinking about getting a pair. From the reviews that I have read the quality is on point.

If you're referring to the WoW 1 just go look at Sunlight Stations site, they have great pics of the Encore Announcement and great prices.

Just got my WoW 1 "305"'s in from SS the other day and this White Hot jersey from last season I was able to track down. These are SUPER clean and a great summer shoe. Enjoy...

You got jerseys for days, @Dc30   
laugh.gif

Just got my WoW 1 "305"'s in from SS the other day and this White Hot jersey from last season I was able to track down. These are SUPER clean and a great summer shoe. Enjoy...
I have both those pairs and couldn't agree more. Congrats on the pickup!

Those look real to me.

Whats going on NT? 

Been lurking on here for some time now and finally bought my own WoW pair. I just got purchased a pair of TNS from family in the Philippines and needed a quick legit check (if any of you knows the Philippines, fakes are rampant in the country). These were purchased for retail from Landmark in Trinoma which is apparently an authorized retailer, and I checked the authenticity sticker which stated that these were legit (but those can be easily removed and replaced).

The only thing bothering me about these is the side profile where the "triangle"-looking accent is located. It seems to be very close to the bottom. I don't know if this is common due to manufacturing errors or the fact that each shoe is different, but I'd like to make sure these are legit pair before my family brings them home. 

Thanks in advance!
Those are legit. no need to worry. SRP is Php7,495 right? How much is the shipping cost?

the triangles would bother the heck out of me :lol:

try to find a different pair unless it doesn't really bother you

Some nice pics of those leopards and 305's up there :pimp:

Thank you sir! Hoping to get the drop on the WoW 2 305's when SS gets them in this month. OAN...for anyone who hasn't seen these yet...D Wade had some purple WoW Encore 2.5's at this weeks shoot around in San Antonio...amazing!

Back
Top Bottom