Li-Ning Thread

I will be back in China for the last week in May, so I would say a week before you can all contact me with PM and then I will forward your requests to my chinese contacts, which are quite good and then I will see what I can do for you all!

Really wish I would have given my friend the go ahead on the All-Star game's now. I thought $250 was too much when he texted me, but now I'm regretting it...

It's hard to enter the industry. Nike and Adidas are juggernauts, and it's hard for a newcomer to gain any ground. I thought that with these that Li-Ning could have created an opportunity for themselves but I think they invested their assets and resources in the wrong direction.
they charged too much for the shoes. You aren't gonna put a dent in the nike buyers unless the shoe is EXTREMELY innovative, or the value/price is a CLEAR alternative to what's already established. It's just as simple as that as far as im concerned

From the looks of it they've sold out in China/Asia or whatever. And I think the price translates to $135 USD which isn't that bad.

I will be back in China for the last week in May, so I would say a week before you can all contact me with PM and then I will forward your requests to my chinese contacts, which are quite good and then I will see what I can do for you all!

yes please

And they haven't even put them on an online store that'll ship to the US. I mean they don't even have to try to push them to the States. Lol.

only wade fans/followers are gonna know what the heck they are. and only a portion will most likely want to shell out a solid $35 over a bill for them... they are essentially an off brand shoe asking big name price. sorry but i just don't see that catching on

It's already April and still no news about the official release of WOW.
mad.gif

only wade fans/followers are gonna know what the heck they are. and only a portion will most likely want to shell out a solid $35 over a bill for them... they are essentially an off brand shoe asking big name price. sorry but i just don't see that catching on

Sounds a lot like what happened to Nike. >D

It's already April and still no news about the official release of WOW.>:

Well I guess since that article came out about their business losses.. I don't think they'll have a US release on them. Only hope now is if they put em online and ship them internationally.

Well I guess since that article came out about their business losses.. I don't think they'll have a US release on them. Only hope now is if they put em online and ship them internationally.
yeah. and hopefully the website is in english.
laugh.gif

Yeah. That too. I hope man. I should send Wade a hand written letter complaining about this LOL.

Nah. Li-Ning never gonna be no Nike. At the rate they're going they won't even be Under Armor.

Yeah. That too. I hope man. I should send Wade a hand written letter complaining about this LOL.
hahah. i doubt he'll even read that. in his IG negative comments are even deleted.heheh. what they are doing is like making a hungry person look at a platter. he's not even thinking of all the fans getting ripoff with the price of his WOW being sold online.

This...

That being said though from the models seen thus far the performance seems to be there to make this a solid court shoe...I've been looking to try them for a minute but at the rate it's going we won't get the WOW until Christmas time this year...At that point we'll all be salty that we can't get our hands on the WOW 2's :lol:...

Whatever though...When they do drop stateside I'll grab a pair and put them through their paces...

Un-******g-believable :smh: >: >:

Only size 13 on ebay too. C'mon Li Ning get your big boy pants on.

The All Star games were only released at Houston in the WoW Launch Party or w/e and there was only like 20 pairs lol. Still not worth anything above $140-200 though.

Back
Top Bottom