Li-Ning Thread

Wade left for Li-Ning but got a pair of Bred 13s sitting next to him
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You can actually order these form the official Li Ning website in China, some sizes might still be available and these are far from being fake!
how do i order from Li nings china website? I tried but i cant find shipping to the US and its in chinese...

but the website is in chinese right?
did you used taobao agent?

Yes it is all in chinese and I ended up buying the shoes from it, they just came in a few minutes ago, check the photos!
Of course I had help from my chinese friends buying it, since my chinese is not that good!

overall the shoes are really nice and I like the white version actually more than the black one! Pics were taken with my IPhone so when I am back home next week, I will take some more detailes pictures!

Yes it is all in chinese and I ended up buying the shoes from it, they just came in a few minutes ago, check the photos!
Of course I had help from my chinese friends buying it, since my chinese is not that good!

overall the shoes are really nice and I like the white version actually more than the black one! Pics were taken with my IPhone so when I am back home next week, I will take some more detailes pictures!
I don't care what other people say, i love these way of wades, If i could get my hands on a pair of 305 white/cements, i'd be pretty damn happy  

awesome dude!
whites really looks better.this looks better than the 305.

I was also surprised how good the white version looks, I switched the laces of the black pair to black laces, since the red/black laces were too much. It is actually quite cool that Li Ning sells those with an additional pair of laces!

I was also surprised how good the white version looks, I switched the laces of the black pair to black laces, since the red/black laces were too much. It is actually quite cool that Li Ning sells those with an additional pair of laces!
even the overall quality is really good.
i hope this line of Wade will be successful.

even the overall quality is really good.
i hope this line of Wade will be successful.

They already aren't successful. I don't see how it'll change.

Lucky for getting two pairs Max. Glad you enjoy them. As long as they aren't size 13 I refuse to be jealous. :lol:

So sad man. I honestly think if they managed to sell them here then it could catch on. I just want to have my favorite player's shoes man! Lol

but the website is in chinese right?
did you used taobao agent?

Nice pickups Max! :smokin

Now if they would only release it here :smh:

I am already back home, but I will be back in China at the end of May and then you can send me all your requests and I will see what I can do!

I am already back home, but I will be back in China at the end of May and then you can send me all your requests and I will see what I can do!

I would definitely be interested if these don't drop in the US by may which sadly looks like is going to be the case...

Back
Top Bottom