Lets start a trend.

-Wear your backpacks on your chest
-Wear your favorite shirt, pants and shoes all together on Wednesdays. Even if it don't match, wear it.
-Sticker Bomb your sneakers
-Sticker Bomb a fitted cap

grin.gif

-Wear your backpacks on your chest
-Wear your favorite shirt, pants and shoes all together on Wednesdays. Even if it don't match, wear it.
-Sticker Bomb your sneakers
-Sticker Bomb a fitted cap

grin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]We start rocking the Real 3D glasses. Put regular lenses in em or however you want to do it but the logo on the joints stay.[/color]

RealD.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]We start rocking the Real 3D glasses. Put regular lenses in em or however you want to do it but the logo on the joints stay.[/color]

RealD.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

RealD.jpg
pimp.gif
 I actually got a pair in the car and wear them sometimes just for lols
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

RealD.jpg
pimp.gif
 I actually got a pair in the car and wear them sometimes just for lols
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Can anybody help me out,
where could i find a Mbenga Jersey?
I'd love a Lakers one!
But you can't create them on nba store anymore

Can anybody help me out,
I'd love a Lakers one!

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Can anybody help me out,
I'd love a Lakers one!

congo maybe?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Can anybody help me out,
I'd love a Lakers one!

congo maybe?
laugh.gif

RealD.jpg

laugh.gif

This isn't a bad idea.  I'm quite positive that the vast majority of NT has been to a 3D movie.  NO ONE dare throw the spectacles away either.  I might have 3 pairs.

I already got a fanny pack on deck and plan on starting the trend next monday.  I haven't decided, will depend on convenience, but I may post a picture.

I wanted a neon one but wal-mart only had black.  I want to try and bleach it, then dye it another color haha.

RealD.jpg

laugh.gif

This isn't a bad idea.  I'm quite positive that the vast majority of NT has been to a 3D movie.  NO ONE dare throw the spectacles away either.  I might have 3 pairs.

I already got a fanny pack on deck and plan on starting the trend next monday.  I haven't decided, will depend on convenience, but I may post a picture.

I wanted a neon one but wal-mart only had black.  I want to try and bleach it, then dye it another color haha.

Lets rock this lol

14y8pea.jpg

Or let's change our shoelaces to Neon Green to every pair of shoes we have.

21btzpd.jpg

5lz3u0.jpg

2zokzsg.jpg

23vcpzk.jpg

Just an Idea so don't flame,
2uiuf40.jpg

Lets rock this lol

14y8pea.jpg

Or let's change our shoelaces to Neon Green to every pair of shoes we have.

21btzpd.jpg

5lz3u0.jpg

2zokzsg.jpg

23vcpzk.jpg

Just an Idea so don't flame,
2uiuf40.jpg

been rockin the 3-D glasses just for kicks and Neon SB laces in a lot of my kicks, not all though only the one's that go

been rockin the 3-D glasses just for kicks and Neon SB laces in a lot of my kicks, not all though only the one's that go

Back
Top Bottom