Lets start a trend.

I got an idea... how about we start supporting NT's "local" music scene. I'll be the first to commit to the idea. Whoever has some music they wanna push, send me a PM. I'll cop.

I got an idea... how about we start supporting NT's "local" music scene. I'll be the first to commit to the idea. Whoever has some music they wanna push, send me a PM. I'll cop.

Originally Posted by Murda He

this guy

laugh.gif

this guy

laugh.gif

Correction, That guy. Subtle difference.. in all seriousness though, we should... why not? We damn near got Mbenga to the all-star game. An NT-endorsed artist or group could actually do something major
nerd.gif

Correction, That guy. Subtle difference.. in all seriousness though, we should... why not? We damn near got Mbenga to the all-star game. An NT-endorsed artist or group could actually do something major
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Links to your music besides the BMF freestyle?

nerd.gif

Links to your music besides the BMF freestyle?

How bout we all create our own Social Network involving sneakerheads and @@%$.

Mix between Twitter & Facebook

eh

skills should do that naturally

im confident that an NT artist, if he puts out nice enough music, will get that support anyway...

why should we petition to blow up a group of artists off of NTs power, just cause we "can"?

thats abuse.....and backwards...imo

eh

skills should do that naturally

im confident that an NT artist, if he puts out nice enough music, will get that support anyway...

why should we petition to blow up a group of artists off of NTs power, just cause we "can"?

thats abuse.....and backwards...imo

How bout we all create our own Social Network involving sneakerheads and @@%$.

Mix between Twitter & Facebook

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I don't care what none of y'all say.

Come Summer 2011, all I'm rocking is overalls, fanny packs, and snapback hats.
im gonna expect you to post on the wdywt thread.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I don't care what none of y'all say.

Come Summer 2011, all I'm rocking is overalls, fanny packs, and snapback hats.
im gonna expect you to post on the wdywt thread.

Back
Top Bottom