let this thread die (NYK)

I'm rooting for you guys 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

grin.gif
eyes.gif
at some of the commentary....talking bout the Heat are coasting like they don't want to embarrass New York...gtoh

reggie can say whatever he wants about the knicks
he earned his right

Yoooo there really is no in between for Melo?...he either gives us 40 points or he turns into the biggest bum to ever play the game
sick.gif

No shots fallin. and getting picked apart on defense.... its not ever gonna turn out well. I'm surprised we are only down 13

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yoooo there really is no in between for Melo?...he either gives us 40 points or he turns into the biggest bum to ever play the game
sick.gif

19 points on 19 shots ain't gonna get it done tonight

sick.gif

Nah, he earned our respect this year. He's the go-to guy for the Knicks. He's the Answer. More like Amare is the bum.

P.S. somebody .gif Lebron gettin hit in the face by the ball
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

grin.gif
eyes.gif
at some of the commentary....talking bout the Heat are coasting like they don't want to embarrass New York...gtoh

reggie can say whatever he wants about the knicks
he earned his right

Damn right.
smokin.gif

sick.gif

he is the only one that can basically create his own shot and nobody is cutting or doing anything. I would rather have him chuck shots then jr smith

Exactly. Melo is the only reason why the Knicks will go anywhere. Hell, he's the reason why we broke that playoff losing streak. Just sad to see the knicks play with no heart tonight.

mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

So who can we potentially add to the team next year? Or will it be the same old...

I don't think we will ever go far in the playoffs unless we pickup better role players

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

So who can we potentially add to the team next year? Or will it be the same old...

I don't think we will ever go far in the playoffs unless we pickup better role players

we need someone that can create there own shot and can give us a solid 15 ppg. Mostly a sg

Back
Top Bottom