let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Time to shine Douglas. I've sort of defended and supported you this season, don't let me down

Pringles screwed him over.
He would a been a legit starting PG, if he'd let him start for the end of the 2009- 2010 season.
Ridiculous. Toney's problem this season has been his shot has been awful.. I don't think he's been completely healthy and his shot hasn't recovered. Plus he seems lost on defense considering he's capable of good defensive play. The blame D'Antoni gets is burying him when he was struggling. But either response would have been difficult. A guy won't get his confidence and shot back unless he plays, but at the same time.. when fans are booing him and he's playing poorly, he shouldn't be playing.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif
ya'll really think your weak #$* knicks can stop a damn train? they might as well get out of the way and not get into foul trouble cause that boy bron is on a damn mission
lol i'll save the rest of my comments for after the game.
You'll probably get suspended. You can't trash talk in team threads.

Why doesnt woodson send in jordan and make him foul the crap outta wade. Wade is softer than baby poo.

knicks need to dominate the boards if they have any hope of pulling this off
not only does melo need to go off, someone else has to pitch in

I came inside, knicks were down 3 42 - 45 and now they are down 11.. the hell man
30t6p3b.gif

I also dislike D- Wade more than Lebron... Which was VERY hard to do, but Wade has managed to do it.

I seriously HATE JR Smith, dude is a certified chucker. I hated the signing from the beginning and I don't care if he hits 50 game winners for us in the future.. I will always defend my hatred for him and his chucking ways.

yes, I am mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

grin.gif
eyes.gif
at some of the commentary....talking bout the Heat are coasting like they don't want to embarrass New York...gtoh
we don't get respect. im not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom