let this thread die (NYK)

Id be shocked if fields is back next year, jr is obviously gone, ..lin shump melo stat tyson with a bench of.......?

wait what ? aren't the Knicks 3-1 vs Reggie's Pacers in the 90's ? $#@% outta here about him being able to "say whatever he wants" about the Knicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Id be shocked if fields is back next year, jr is obviously gone, ..lin shump melo stat tyson with a bench of.......?

LOSERS

I shouldn't be surprised, but them quitting mid-game is pretty insulting

All that BS this season, just play hard the last few minutes.

Time to start creating a list of players I want us to draft, even though we don't have a first round pick. Hopefully we can buy one off of a team. We need to revamp a bit further if we want to get anywhere.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

wait what ? aren't the Knicks 3-1 vs Reggie's Pacers in the 90's ? $#@% outta here about him being able to "say whatever he wants" about the Knicks
laugh.gif

Lol word, i was thrown off by that.

Oh well, sucks to lose but our team was depleted with injuries. Not saying the result would of been different with all those guys back.. but it would of been a lot closer than 4-1. Looking forward to next year but this team definitely needs a legit PG, i'm not sold on Lin due to all the turnovers but I'd be willing to give 'em a full year to see how he does. If we can get Nash, please jump on that.

I'm sure we'll be in the playoffs again next season.

Knicks faithful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Time to start creating a list of players I want us to draft, even though we don't have a first round pick. Hopefully we can buy one off of a team. We need to revamp a bit further if we want to get anywhere.

We Don't have a First Round Draft Pick?
Wow..

THIS IS WHYAT TIMES I HATE THIS TEAM SO PASSIONATELY 

How can we re-build and construct a team when we trade all of our draft picks all the damn time? Dolan look at the Spurs you fool!!

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

We Don't have a First Round Draft Pick?
Wow..

THIS IS WHYAT TIMES I HATE THIS TEAM SO PASSIONATELY 

How can we re-build and construct a team when we trade all of our draft picks all the damn time? Dolan look at the Spurs you fool!!

Houston got our pick.

Back
Top Bottom