let this thread die (NYK)

I can't help but laugh at that TDoug picture.

Finally Mel

We live another day. We live another day to not have to hear trade Amar'e or Melo for peanuts

Melo was great, obviously. Amar'e was terrific, was active and brought energy from the get go, could tell he knew he owed everyone.

Picked the right game to attend, Awesome game to be at.

off topic but this was bizzare 
roll.gif
happening tonight

Bringing Lin back after 6 weeks and throwing him into a road playoff game sounds like an awful idea.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Bringing Lin back after 6 weeks and throwing him into a road playoff game sounds like an awful idea.

He's still a better option than td so bring him in

Back from banned camp for being a drunken idiot.

Amare looked better than I've seen him in ages. Even with the bad hand.

Our injuries are just too damn depressing. Can't win with half the team out or injured

Wade and brons flopping antics are bothering me more and more. We got a huge call go our way tho

Not sure how I feel about Lin coming back for Game 5. Can't too be reckless with his minutes, especially after all those other freak injuries... don't want him to re-injure that knee.

Time for Douglasanity.

To me, it's not even about Lin's health or future.. I think after all this time off and coming off an injury, he'll do more harm than good. He's not a HOF veteran who you take even if he's 50%.

But if and when Douglas goes 1-6 with 3 TOs and they lose the game, I'm sure he'll get 90% of the blame.

A turnover prone player with zero playoff experience who hasn't played in over a month?

And you're going to play him on the road?

Eh, I'd hold him out.

However, with all that being said, is he still that much worse than TD?

I say we go with Bibby and let Lin rest up.. I mean, he's gonna be rusty as hell and like stated, has no playoff experience, Bibby at least has been there before.

I caught the last 3 minutes of the game after rushing out of work to the pool hall next door. Wish we could have taken game 3 while I was in attendance. That crowd must have EXPLODED on the Bibby & Melo 3s.

Just one more win to keep hope alive.

I got somebody on FB (one of those live in NY all their lives but say they're a Laker fan) trying to tell me the Knicks crowd overreacted and acted like the Knicks just won the finals
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

To me, it's not even about Lin's health or future.. I think after all this time off and coming off an injury, he'll do more harm than good. He's not a HOF veteran who you take even if he's 50%.

But if and when Douglas goes 1-6 with 3 TOs and they lose the game, I'm sure he'll get 90% of the blame.
Every time TD steps on the court he should get a whole lot of blame. Touching the court got us playing with a handicap. You gotta understand when he's out there just for Bibby to rest those 5-7 minutes of his terrible play sets the team back a whole quarter. There is no offensive continuity. Him handling the ball just makes the other 4 guys on the court play worse. Can't hide him on defense cuz the Heat will exploit him.

If it's between him and Lin I say throw Lin out there. Realistically though, I'd rather Bibby and JR and hell even Melo carrying the responsibility of setting up the offense.
However, with all that being said, is he still that much worse than TD?
If you only knew how bad TD truly was.

laugh.gif
thats what I'm saying. Douglas has inexplicably regressed to the point where a rusty, inexperienced Lin is possibly the better option

It's sad to say, but playing TD is a concession.

However, Lin has absolutely no reason to be positive about facing the Heat(s). They punched him in the mouth, and he didn't like it very much.

The Knicks should have kept Anthony Carter at the end of the bench. He's cheap, he's loyal, and he's a low-key Wade-stopper.

despite the disaster of a game lin had against the heat last time i think you play him. anything is better than bibby. actually lin is way better than bibby as far as defense. pretty much anyone is better than bibby on defense. that baron injury was painful to watch...

Lin has no business playing, so can we just stop already.

First round series down 3-1, if he gets hurt again we are screwed for next season...not worth it and Knicks won't allow it.

Back
Top Bottom