let this thread die (NYK)

laugh.gif
Watching the pregame show for Bos/ATL and they showed some weird dressed Celtics fan... did Charles just say "He's dressed like a @%%?"

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Can someone tell me what happened in this gif?
3025the.jpg

I was wondering that too. It looks like melo was telling him something to do on he court and after that 3 jr said he can't hear melo's words. Anyway I just made 100 and I can't stop smiling
They talkin about the play before Melo hit the 3 where Bron hit the 3. Melo clapped his hands at JR and told him to switch. JR didnt and Bron hit the 3 to tie it after Bibby had just given us momentum. 

JR was saying "I couldn't hear you" Melo was getting after him over him not switching and leaving #6 open for the three.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

JR was saying "I couldn't hear you" Melo was getting after him over him not switching and leaving #6 open for the three.

I guessed what he was saying off lip-reading and I was right
laugh.gif

..he was trying to say I couldn't hear you.

I suffered through the first three games, and of course I got dragged into activities today I couldn't get out of.

Great to see they got a win, it's been far too long.

Melo is the PG, SG, and SF for the team, and Amare actually played with effort this game.

Tough for Melo to try to "outshine" Miami's 3 every game, played very well.

Great win, could've easily quit but refused.

I still hate JR with a passion.

Wow, I was 14 the last time the knicks won a playoff game! Good win, glad we didn't get swept. I do expect to get blown out on Wednesday though. But..................we won without playing a perfect game (offensively). If JR Brick can hit a few shots who knows. A win in game 5 would really make game 6 something special. As much as I doubt it will happen, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Just hope the bench comes out big Game 5, keep the defensive intensity high, hope the officiating is not idiotic, and go from there.

Melo will have to carry us, and STAT will have to keep playing hard for a change.

We have yet to have one of those games in the playoffs where all our offense is clicking (come on JR and Novak). Hopefully it's game 5.

Yea Jr needs to have a game where he actually hits shots. Because he is getting open looks he just hasnt been hitting them in the series. Just gotta take it game by game.

If we're just going to sit here and hope we have a game where JR hits shots, we'll be done in Game 5 because his shot selection is
sick.gif

I'm still amazed at the defensive rotations by Amare today, the hell got over him? His back must've felt great today with the extra time off, hope it doesn't tighten on him too quickly Game 5.

Back
Top Bottom