let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We gonna shock the world. First NBA team to come back from 0-3. Book it.

X3
We doing it.
By the way, I got a little emotional when we won. Melo& Amare played like we needed them to.

Novak &jr, where are you guys?

Meth.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

In other news
Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

[Funny, it looks like you got knocked out of the playoffs before the Knicks.]
Looks like Meth had enough. Another one line ether.

oh
laugh.gif
, It was from our thread. I was just looking back at the pages I missed from last night and it was there. If he got banned because of another thread I wouldnt have posted it.

Its been real folks... Meth's new decree says I can't come in here and conversate anymore
30t6p3b.gif

I thought we had a special thing like Mari Ben Ari
tired.gif

tell me why my five year old decided he had to use the bath room with less than 2 mins left. I missed the Melo three and back court violation, but saw the bibby three and the rest.

That triple screen at the top of the key was nice business.
Also, did you see how fast Amar'e was slipping those screens before Melo hit the floor again?
Looked like it was 2005 all over.

Lin want that contract money. Ain't trying to look foolish against the heat again.Jamie O'Grady

Dougsanity we about to get it poppin. We about to get the haters off our back. We will not be the reason for the L. Only for the W

At least good god I hope
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

If tony Douglas drops 15+ and we win. I will forgive him for everything he has done as a knick.

even giving Tyson the flu? 
grin.gif

I saw so much more energy yesterday from amare and melo  it needs to be consistent.

and I wish Bibby threw his shoe at wade's head after that big 3
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom