let this thread die (NYK)

Toney Strouglas will go 1-9 with with 1 assist and 5 TO's.

He's not a good player, plain and simple, and Mike Bibby is still a better option.

TD doesn't play for like 10 games at a time and some of you forget just how poorly he has played this year.

Start Bibby and TD off the bench will do work... He can frustrate Chalmers, who has been a problem for Diddy.

Shout out to Baron Davis tho. That injury looked horrible but while he played for us he did some good things. Wish him well.

Douglas does get hot at times so let's just hope that it will happen on game 5 with him dropping 30
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Douglas does get hot at times so let's just hope that it will happen on game 5 with him dropping 30
laugh.gif

It was all good just a year ago...  His shooting can't be any worse than JR's.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

If tony Douglas drops 15+ and we win. I will forgive him for everything he has done as a knick.

even giving Tyson the flu? 
grin.gif

I saw so much more energy yesterday from amare and melo  it needs to be consistent.

and I wish Bibby threw his shoe at wade's head after that big 3
laugh.gif

when I saw Bibby hit that shot this was the first thing I was thinking. Throw your shoes at Wade now
roll.gif

I'd rather risk Fields bringing the ball up the court.
Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Start Bibby and TD off the bench will do work... He can frustrate Chalmers, who has been a problem for Diddy.
NOOOOOOO HE WON'T.

All that $*+@$ gonna do is foul Chalmers and give him an open lane to the basket to score or force Tyson to foul him.

I'm hoping after a minute he's in the game a ref helps him out and gives TD a flagrant 2.

Although it was only 20 points, I felt like stoudemire did so much more last night. I've seen him drop 25 and play horribly. But this seemed different. Thank you stat. He got stripped a couple times but he gets to slide cuz of the hand.

Don't hold your breath. Woodson doesn't like the zone. He's probably encouraged to stick to man to man and switching after holding the Heat to 87.

Even if Toney Douglas goes 0-12 and fouls out in the 2nd quarter, it won't be his fault they lose this series.

Toney is making a million or so a year and is the 4th string point guard. The list of people to blame is much longer than Douglas.

I'm all for TD fouling out by the 2nd quarter. That'd be great for the Knicks and with more thought I'd take the missed 12 shots he should never be taking if that's what comes out of it.

TD gets blame for sucking and making the Knicks suck cuz he'd be the primary ball handler on the court. The team plays worse when he is on the court.

Of course blaming him for the series wouldn't make sense.

My whole thing is if you want the Knicks to have a better chance of winning game 5 you don't play Toney Douglas. It's as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom