let this thread die (NYK)

Real talk though, we need to find out what the Knicks' record is on TNT when Reggie is calling the game..I swear the Knicks are like 1-19 when he calls the game, even if they're playing an inferior team

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I dead don't want to hear $#@! about Melo being top 10 anything for the rest of my life
He's doubled all game and making the passes, +#@* else you want him to do. Even if Melo scored 40 they'd still lose, would that make you happier?
Woodson hasn't exactly looked all that great either, zero adjustments yet again.

mad.gif

frown.gif

What could we possibly do? Will the only way we win a playoff game in the future is to avoid miami or chicago? Who or what does this team need to add? 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

This was a must win game and we shoot 30% from the floor? Melo had to have a decent game the way our d played today and he simply didn't show up for the biggest game of the year. Congrats we now break a record for the most playoff loses in a row lmao. We are just a loser type team

Another painful year as a fan, it sucks but we're all used to it. We had this game and just went cold in the second half. This %##% sucks

*Sits and waits for Knick fans to turn on Carmelo as I predicted as soon as he got here* 
pimp.gif

We just need a PG. Melo trying to break down the defense isnt the way to go. It wasnt at the beginning of the season and its not now. He uses way too much energy. And no1 moves.

A PG will make this team 10 times better.

good game fellas. maybe next year you guys will make that adjustment and eventually will see each other during ECF.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Real talk though, we need to find out what the Knicks' record is on TNT when Reggie is calling the game..I swear the Knicks are like 1-19 when he calls the game, even if they're playing an inferior team

That has ZERO to do with anything logical man. Just be real about the team, they just aren't there yet.

at least run this novak bum around screens or something
the offense has zero movement

knicks need a rick adleman type coach

the injuries really hurt the team though

amare is a disgrace

So much for melo cooks lebron when they play each other smh. I still can't believe we gave such a pathetic effort tonight

I don't give a !%*%, I still ride with Melo. The man was the hardest working dude out there dealing with all the switches, guarding their entire front line, having various defenders, rebounding, taking the ball to the hole. Melo did what any smart basketball player would do if he's shooting bad.

Harrellson should have been playing more. Had 3 rebs in 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I dead don't want to hear $#@! about Melo being top 10 anything for the rest of my life
He's doubled all game and making the passes, +#@* else you want him to do. Even if Melo scored 40 they'd still lose, would that make you happier?
Woodson hasn't exactly looked all that great either, zero adjustments yet again.

Exactly..He's forcing the action because who else is he gonna pass to? JR who does the same move every possession?(step back jumper from 20 feet) Or Landry who has the ugliest jumper of any SHOOTING guard? Or maybe Bibby who can't dribble past the foul line? He has nobody, while LeBron can defer to Wade or Bosh, or even a guy like Chalmers who actually moves around to get an open 3, rather than stand in one spot like Novak does

Back
Top Bottom