let this thread die (NYK)

There is no way we were winning this game with Melo shooting 5-20. This is the one game where he needed to show up and he didn't .

This was a game we should have won if melo has an average game. Have a feeling he will be rembered for this game for a while.

Dunzo. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

THIS DUDE MELO AINT $#@! THIS MAN IS FUGAZI #@!$ THIS TEAM MAN I HOPE AND PRAY BOSTON CAN KEEP THIS $**% LEBRON FROM A RING

Melo had a real bad game. No excuse for that. But there wasnt much else goin on either. No1 was moving.

I mean we gonna hold Miami under 90 prolly we just couldnt put in shots. Bibby was the most consistent guy out there. We not gonna win when you gotta say that.

Game was there for the Knicks and they could not buy a bucket, god forbid Melo has an off-game and is the only guy who drives to the basket....he is doubled and kicks to a team mate....*CLANK!

Miami's interior defense is awful too, too bad Knicks only have Tyson up front.

Knicks have nobody to break down the defense at the PG position.

Weaknesses will always be exposed come playoff time

I am very skeptical about giving Woodson a contract due to lack of health and regular season success. He has not been sharp this series.

I'm done man..I can't take this suffering much longer..I've been a ride or die fan since I was a little kid..I wanted to be like Allan Houston growing up..On the edge of tears as a kid when he hit that runner in the lane against the Heat to win that playoff game...But goddamn man
30t6p3b.gif
12 straight losses?! That's unreal. That means for 12 consecutive playoff games they haven't been the better team on the court..There's no way that in 12 games, not a single time has the other team had an off game. But the problem is, when the other team has a bad game, the Knicks have an even worse one. I'm 24..I haven't seen the Knicks win a playoff game since the 7th grade..That's pathetic
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom