let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

was shakin zest gawd let get faded tewgetherz

What is wrong with you?

roll.gif

Lin is not playing in the first round he is out for like another 4-5 weeks, and even then would you rush him into a playoff game like that with his rust/lack of conditioning?

Miami is quick defensively but not physical, they don't hit you back if you play them tough and they have a very weak front line, and the Bulls have lack of scorers but can score enough, and always 100% hustle and are an offensive rebounding beast....Knicks have no PG play......pick your poison.

I like this pic.

image.jpg

The Knicks better not come out flat. This game could be an opportunity to get the starters some rest and let JR find his rhythm... Or it could be an unnecessary challenge. 
[Woodson to 'Antoni]  I put the star in the post, you was usin' him wrong. [/Woodson to 'Antoni]

Originally Posted by DubA169

Shump got a tech in that picture
I dont think ive ever seen so many dumb techs on a player in my life. Its like they wait for him to dunk the ball and just T him up on the spot.

And idk if people caught it. But in the Chicago game that Melo hit the game winner he went to do the big balls celebration but realized at the last second how the refs be and was like nah forget it they'll prolly T me up for it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by DubA169

Shump got a tech in that picture
I dont think ive ever seen so many dumb techs on a player in my life. Its like they wait for him to dunk the ball and just T him up on the spot.

And idk if people caught it. But in the Chicago game that Melo hit the game winner he went to do the big balls celebration but realized at the last second how the refs be and was like nah forget it they'll prolly T me up for it.

I want sure if I was just bugging or not when I noticed that.
laugh.gif

Carmelo Anthony in April: 32.4 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 3 apg, 51% FG, 45% 3FG. This is the Melo I loved in Denver. Hope he keep it up.

Originally Posted by jumpman91023

Carmelo Anthony in April: 32.4 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 3 apg, 51% FG, 45% 3FG. This is the Melo I loved in Denver. Hope he keep it up.
When Amare comes back those numbers will drop significantly, unfortunately...
ohwell.gif

Does anyone else think Amare will be more effective coming off the bench for a few games?

I'd do it so he's the number 1 guy on the floor and surround him with Novak/Smith for easy offense.

hopefully this game is over before half but knowing the Knicks we will be tied and the game will come own to the last minute of the o
fourth

I know the season's not over yet but Iman Shumpert should study Dwyane Wade tapes everyday. Study the footwork and the finishing capabilities.
He has the build, athleticism, and body of a young D-Wade. If he got better on offense he'd be an amazing talent. 

Back
Top Bottom