let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

John Wall is trash.
Id start a team with him over Melo any day
Spoiler [+]
Troll_Face_by_MechaBuggy.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Boston and Philly Lose. Lets get it.

Milwaukee is killing the Pistons though. The one team we NEED to lose is winning tonight. When was the last time we actually won a game and Boston, Philly and Milwaukee all lost in the same night?
Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by Al3xis

We'll beat Miami. Sunday and in the 1st round.

Exactly 
laugh.gif

3t08.jpg

John Wall is far from trash, and I know tonight he didn't produce but how much help does he have around him on a average night for him. And I seen his work ethic cause some of the guys I go to school with grew up with John Wall in Raleigh. But I hope something changes for him. But all in all good win

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Boston and Philly Lose. Lets get it.

Milwaukee is killing the Pistons though. The one team we NEED to lose is winning tonight. When was the last time we actually won a game and Boston, Philly and Milwaukee all lost in the same night?
Well since Philly lost we got 7th now. So honestly we just gotta win games. But as long as one of them loses then we good money. 

Great game all around. Always a good sign when the Knicks aren't fallin for trap games. Gotta pick up at least one of the next two to keep the pressure on the Bucks.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Great game all around. Always a good sign when the Knicks aren't fallin for trap games. Gotta pick up at least one of the next two to keep the pressure on the Bucks.

You mean Philly?

As much as I'm a Bron fan, I don't think any moment would come as full circle as the Heat walking off the floor in Game 6...
I can't even imagine how live the Garden would be, Bron might %%$@ himself.

Good win. We did what we were supposed to do....that game where we played them last time with MDA still coaching was too close for. Team of their caliber. Woodson has given this team pride and even more edge on the defensive end.

I like where we stand, but with Orlando and Dwight's back issues, I'd love to move up.

I hate John Wall's body language. Like really hate it.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Al3xis

We'll beat Miami. Sunday and in the 1st round.

Allen, is that you?
Yep. They do not want that match-up. Shaping up to be the wrong place and wrong time. 
They don't know what they're doing anymore and the Knicks have settled in. Only thing is I don't know how Amare returning could throw things off. 

missed most of the game because i went to chipotle... but was watching the score board and it was looking good... but for those who watched the game how is iman looking? i heard he injured his ankle... i hope it aint serious and he can play next game because without him this team aint going nowhere... hes our defensive stopper and best guard and most reliable... j.r. is good but fields is trash along with douglas and bibby... baron is straight but hes too hurt to play a lot... so what does that leave us with? more playing time for bill walker 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom