let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Look at them releasing all that pent up frustration from Sunday.
laugh.gif

Let it out, guys.

Sunday: 1 point loss in overtime with a injured Derrick Rose.
Tuesday: 12 point win without Derrick Rose.

one team still has the number one seed, the other is struggling for that eighth seed. what frustration? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

One more thing.....Cake isnt being sarcastic. He tweeted the same thing, he truly feels this game meant nothing. I'm a little more amped about it. Just dont want you all taking what my man said to heart.....

I mean honestly... What did it mean for us?

Seriously?

We were 29 game over 500. 2.5 games ahead of Miami with two to play against them, including our next game.

Play this game get more minutes for Rip, rest Pooh... get out of it without any injuries or suspensions.  I don't mean to come off as obnoxious or a snob but honestly IDGAF about playing y'all man.

I care about playing 6 teams: Mia, Boston Indy bc they will hurt you, SAS, OKC, & Memphis bc they're an odd ball.  So until the playoff start any other team we play is not a real game to me in terms of winning for standings.  All these final 8 games mean to me is for my team to remain healthy and have the ability to gel. Sorry y'all won't mean anything to me unless we meet in the offs.

That's just me being real.
ohwell.gif

its hilarious yet sad at the same time. we win and its crickets on their side, they win and they dont shut up. 

on a side note though, holy *!$% chicago has some UGLY people. everytime the camera panned to the fans 
sick.gif
sick.gif

edit-i do agree with cake though, that game really didnt mean much to them. i'm a strong believer of what you do in the season doesnt matter. the only thing that covers over to the playoffs is momentum. with that said tomorrows game against the bucks is a MUST WIN. 

Do the Knick fans in here go into the other teams threads like this after every time we beat their team ?

sick.gif

Your dogs off the leash again Cake
laugh.gif
You Bulls fans can't be in here talkin all this rah rah and then acting like these games don't matter.

So tell me Knicks fans, is Melo really that clutch? Are you guys really ready for playoff contention? I think we all know the answer to these questions.

You Bulls fans are funny style man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Look at them releasing all that pent up frustration from Sunday.
laugh.gif

Let it out, guys.

Sunday: 1 point loss in overtime with a injured Derrick Rose.
Tuesday: 12 point win without Derrick Rose.

one team still has the number one seed, the other is struggling for that eighth seed. what frustration? 
roll.gif
Look at you, son. Take an honest look at yourself.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Do the Knick fans in here go into the other teams threads like this after every time we beat their team ?

sick.gif

pacers did the same thing
30t6p3b.gif

some of yall need to chill..we all just having fun...it would be more to it if we meet in the playoffs.

that sensitivity leads to ppl getting aired out, just deal with it. shheeeeeiiiiittttt, yall not gonna wanna hear nothing come first week of May anyway

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

some of yall need to chill..we all just having fun...it would be more to it if we meet in the playoffs.

that sensitivity leads to ppl getting aired out, just deal with it. shheeeeeiiiiittttt, yall not gonna wanna hear nothing come first week of May anyway
Bro, y'all in this thread flexing. The hell you expect us to say? And no ones getting 'aired out.' I don't even know what you mean by that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
You Bulls fans can't be in here talkin all this rah rah and then acting like these games don't matter.

So tell me Knicks fans, is Melo really that clutch? Are you guys really ready for playoff contention? I think we all know the answer to these questions.

laugh.gif

Aye man... A few of your guys got out of character on twitter Sunday, I honestly expected worst
laugh.gif

I seriously mean what I typed though.  All that matters is what you do in the 2nd season.  Hell as long as we win 1 against Mia I don't care about winning the other one as long as it leads to a split and they don't have a tie breaker.  I merely just want us to gain familiarity with playing them considering that's who I believe it will come down to.  The road to the Chip as far as the East goes has to come through Us or Them.

So I would like to see them and play them with all 3 of them having a GOOD game.  Just to get a feel for it ya know.

More so I'm worried about that 2nd to last game against Indy... Low key depending on what the status record wise was between us and Mia... I'd be inclined to sit a few key people.

yeh cause yall was flexing the other day. Yall won and talked and now the gymshoe is on the other foot

I mean I dont want to see anyone banned b/c someone's feelings get hurt

Its all in fun, Cake done said it plain and simple, the game had less importance to the Bulls than Bulls fans...our spot is secure. Hell, I hope to see yall April 28th or 29th

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Starting PF and PG didn't play both games, so....

GIANTS WON THE SUPER BOWL!

But when were talking about this year and the playoffs in 2 weeks it doesn't matter either way.
These games really don't matter. Im halfway ready to chalk this year as the lost season from hell regardless. Rose and Hamilton have played one significant game with each other.
You really think were happy about that?
The only solace I see is that we don't have to face those hacks from Indianapolis this year ( more than likely)

Go get that 6 seed... Beat Indiana in the first round It really doesn't matter Its Championship or bust for our fan base, and its not for yours right now. Even if its the lost season from hell I'm not afraid of my owner blowing it up.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

We getting that 6th spot.
If that happens, I will send you a real pizza. None of that mess I experienced this weekend.
you really expect to have a good slice of pizza for 99 cents? 
laugh.gif
 this aint 2002

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aye man... A few of your guys got out of character on twitter Sunday, I honestly expected worst
laugh.gif

I seriously mean what I typed though.  All that matters is what you do in the 2nd season.  Hell as long as we win 1 against Mia I don't care about winning the other one as long as it leads to a split and they don't have a tie breaker.  I merely just want us to gain familiarity with playing them considering that's who I believe it will come down to.  The road to the Chip as far as the East goes has to come through Us or Them.

So I would like to see them and play them with all 3 of them having a GOOD game.  Just to get a feel for it ya know.

More so I'm worried about that 2nd to last game against Indy... Low key depending on what the status record wise was between us and Mia... I'd be inclined to sit a few key people.

real talk people were getting super reckless on Sunday. it was a few people on my timeline who seriously rubbed it in the fans of Bulls fans over a 1 point win. A 1 POINT WIN. Im not going to get into all of that foolishness though.
im just glad that the Bulls are showing the world that theyre not helpless without Rose and are a competent team in their own right. im just looking forward to the ECF when the Bulls and Heat ultimately meet. One thing I will say for the Knicks, you guys are much better than your record leads on.

Back
Top Bottom