let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Knicks complaining about ref ?
laugh.gif

Yes . Cause its true. Out of all the damn teams With superstars the knicks get the least amount of !!+#+!@ calls a game its !!+#+!@ disgusting.

laugh.gif
So when does this guy get suspended for trolling constantly in a thread that has nothing to do with his team?
No hate, just wondering how many times im allowed to go into other teams threads and just troll with nothing to add at all. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
So when does this guy get suspended for trolling constantly in a thread that has nothing to do with his team?
No hate, just wondering how many times im allowed to go into other teams threads and just troll with nothing to add at all. 
He's right though. Adding facts to a conversation.

gotta play PERFECT from here on out... SMH depending on Melo way too much to carry us. WTH like we are out of sync for EVEEERY thing

That last game got to these dudes heads. They forgot how well the bulls did without Rose.

U guys are mad angry tonight. Smoke a joibt relax.

Tomorrow is the night that should %%#% with your blood pressure. Its very hard to beat the bulls twice i row

I'm glad JVG pointed out that point I made earlier.

How must it feel to be able to play your defense one game and then get penalized over and over for it the very next game?

Craziness.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea Melo cant pass..........................

Sarcasm? His passes are far better than toney Douglas and b. Davis combined. You can tell hes been working on em.
It was sarcasm stemming from the Melo thread. 

Yea aside from Melo, no else really came to play. Refs took away momentum from both teams. Game just had no flow for anyone. Ill take the split. We gotta get the win 2morrow.

Melos not giving up yet. But it might be a little too late for this run tonight. I dont see it happening 2 games in a row (although it would be great)

Back
Top Bottom