let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The Bulls didnt win tonight. We lost.

Knicks didnt win on Sunday...so.......we're even. Good luck against Milwaukee......NOT.
oh man you got me good.
I know right.........cause I give a damn what you think......

The Bulls didnt win tonight. We lost.

Knicks didnt win on Sunday...so.......we're even. Good luck against Milwaukee......NOT.
oh man you got me good.
roll.gif

Mastery of the '...NOT' joke.

Like I previously said... This game meant nothing to us, just more reps, more shots, another chance to build rhythm ... Merely a televised scrimmage, thanks for participating guys.

You guys stay out of ours, Ill stay out of yours. Either way, I wont be in here again unless we meet you in the playoffs.

Good game my man, both teams played hard.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Like I previously said... This game meant nothing to us, just more reps, more shots, another chance to build rhythm ... Merely a televised scrimmage, thanks for participating guys.

It just proves that the bulls have power over refs.

eyes.gif

Oh?

You guys stay out of ours, Ill stay out of yours. Either way, I wont be in here again unless we meet you in the playoffs.

Good game my man, both teams played hard.

iight peace

One more thing.....Cake isnt being sarcastic. He tweeted the same thing, he truly feels this game meant nothing. I'm a little more amped about it. Just dont want you all taking what my man said to heart.....

So tell me Knicks fans, is Melo really that clutch? Are you guys really ready for playoff contention? I think we all know the answer to these questions. 
wink.gif

Poor game.

The Bulls had 18 offensive boards outta 51 total. These guys were getting a ton of second chance boards....

I didn't like our PG play at all.

Back
Top Bottom