let this thread die (NYK)

as bad as this loss feels, as I look back, I remember before sunday I was hoping we at least won our home game against the bulls.
And that happened. It feels worse though because I was content with losing to em WITH rose... But it is what it is, and on to the next game

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

We getting that 6th spot.
If that happens, I will send you a real pizza. None of that mess I experienced this weekend.
you really expect to have a good slice of pizza for 99 cents? 
laugh.gif
 this aint 2002
man Rays was no better...best thing I had was Junior's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Y'all split with an 8th seed missing their starting PF and PG. Keep flexing![emoji]128170[/emoji]

roll.gif

This is my final statement for the night

You can't be serious... Be For Real For A Second.

We had 20 turnovers

Pooh played his 1st game in 3 weeks, played the entire 2nd half & OT with a sprained ankle

Y'all were lights out and up 21 at half

#7 had 43 points

2 of our top 3 free throw shooters missed 4 in the final 30 seconds

AND EVEN WITH ALL OF THIS Y'ALL STILL ONLY WON BY 1 POINT... IN OT AT THAT... WHICH TOOK 2 HUGE SHOTS BY #7

Yet you're saying we're flexing about splitting?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For the boys pointing to the fact that y'all were W/O Amare & Lin ... Y'all had them the last time we played and y'all still lost so that's a moot point. Furthermore We just beat y'all without Pooh. Soooo... Yeah.

I'ma take a line from you George... "Look at yourself... Take an honest look in the mirror at yourself."  Quite a few of your fans are more than a little out of touch with reality.

*queues up Super Bowl highlights*

the only thing in this thread that means anything 
pimp.gif

be easy with the trolling accusations. newyorkers are supposed to be above this. make it here make it anywhere.

you think you dealing with something when a few bulls fans come here? put your shoes in the place of the knicks before you criticize them. its a hard job being here

Being a Knicks fan is miserable (same if you love the Mets). I have faith, though. This team will get healthy at the right time and get hot.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Y'all split with an 8th seed missing their starting PF and PG. Keep flexing![emoji]128170[/emoji]

roll.gif

This is my final statement for the night

You can't be serious... Be For Real For A Second.

We had 20 turnovers

Pooh played his 1st game in 3 weeks, played the entire 2nd half & OT with a sprained ankle

Y'all were lights out and up 21 at half

#7 had 43 points

2 of our top 3 free throw shooters missed 4 in the final 30 seconds

AND EVEN WITH ALL OF THIS Y'ALL STILL ONLY WON BY 1 POINT... IN OT AT THAT... WHICH TOOK 2 HUGE SHOTS BY #7

Yet you're saying we're flexing about splitting?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For the boys pointing to the fact that y'all were W/O Amare & Lin ... Y'all had them the last time we played and y'all still lost so that's a moot point. Furthermore We just beat y'all without Pooh. Soooo... Yeah.

I'ma take a line from you George... "Look at yourself... Take an honest look in the mirror at yourself."  Quite a few of your fans are more than a little out of touch with reality.
How you win or lose is really a moot point. Fact is we split with the top team in the east. How could I really be mad at that considering the roller coaster ride this season has been?

It is what it is. Y'all are the top seed, we're fighting for contention. Y'all lost a heart breaker on Sunday, and some seem to be letting out a bit of frustration over that game after y'all got this win. Honestly, I haven't seen this many Bulls fans in here stylin' and profilin' (-Clyde) in a while. A lot of cockiness coming from a 'scrimmage' that y'all didn't need.

It is what it is, though. I'm over it. I'm just addressing it now because I just saw it.

Until next time.

The insecurity in this thread.

Knicks players hard but you have to stay focused for 48 minutes. Bulls are a hard team to watch but they will always play defense and hustle for 48 minutes, you have to match that intensity and focus.

Tonight's game is of more importance, didn't really care for the game last night.

What time is the game and is it on national tv?

I haven't gotten the opportunity to see the new look bucks and this would be a good one considering the implications

I haven't gotten the opportunity to see the new look bucks and this would be a good one considering the implications

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

just checked its on ESPN starts at 7pm (CT) *thumbs up*

Damn that pic is funny with that caption, I don't even remember what his post said...I know it was the top comment on this page

This should be a great game tonight! DVR set

Aye Randy Wagstaff... You're not about to put that body on my team.

Nope. We had nothing to do with him no longer being with us. That's on Baron Davis & Tony Douglas
30t6p3b.gif

My man edited his OWN post and put 'Banned', and y'all think the dude got sniped.

Says 'Last edited by: MrONegative' right there at the bottom of his reply.

Not ': Method Man'

Not ': Dirtylicious'

Not ': 23ska909red02'

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom