let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Walt's made more of a living off 80's rhyming than any rapper.
smokin.gif

Gotta hit that restaurant up.

Team NYK summit
nerd.gif

Sucks to Lin but wasn't surprised. This is the Knicks he was to good to be true

Melo gonna lead us to the playoffs. Nobody gonna bring up that trade now

Originally Posted by RavageBX

^Baseball and Basketball are not the same homie. Way different wear and tear.

Yep..In basketball you have to cut, run around to get open, jump for rebounds, etc. In baseball, the pitcher does very little moving..Plus, pitchers push off the same leg every time they throw the ball, so if the leg that had surgery done on isn't the leg they throw off, it has little impact on their throwing.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

13 games this month, how many do we NEED to win to feel comfortable?

Out of 13, only way I won't be disappointed is if the team wins 10 of the 13..That might sound like extremely wishful thinking considering this injured roster, but I think the team needs to win basically every "winnable" game possible to move out of that 7th/8th spot which basically gives them almost 0 chance of winning 4 games against a top NBA Team.

The way I see it, there's a good chance they lose to the Miami Heat, especially w.o Amare...They're playing Chicago twice and honestly, I want them to win at least 1 of those 2..No excuse not to..I know they're currently the #1 seed in the East, but they were the #1 seed last year and the Knicks didn't get swept in the season series..So for this team to get swept in the season series this year would be ridiculous..And would basically foreshadow that if the Knicks play the Bulls in the playoffs, they have no shot at a miracle upset.

So hypothetically speaking, if they lose once to Miami, once to Chicago, and lose 1 or 2 to another good playoff team, they should win 9-10 of the next 13..That might sound like very high expectations, but I don't give a damn.

I watched the game earlier streaming on my nook 
laugh.gif
. I was pretty surprised that it worked out well.

It was a good team win but hearing that Lin is out for the season is a real blow to the team.

Hope we get everyone back and well for the playoffs.

just saw that lin is out for 6 weeks? where is that lin fan boy who wished injury on baron davis so lin's stats could go up? karma is really a @!@+% lol

Alan Hahn: Two FA names just worth considering with Toney looking shaky: grizzled vet Anthony Carter and sharpshooter Mike James.
Return of the street hustler?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

just saw that lin is out for 6 weeks? where is that lin fan boy who wished injury on baron davis so lin's stats could go up? karma is really a @!@+% lol

Very true.And if Anthony Carter is under consideration, I'm willing to bet his Melo/Nugget ties brings him here.

Lin out for the season? Damb. Now, that i think about it, I don't want Amar'e rushing back this season.. I want him to return only when he is ready.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Lin out for the season? Damb. Now, that i think about it, I don't want Amar'e rushing back this season.. I want him to return only when he is ready.
technically if we make it to the second round, Lin would be able to return by then. But right now we're just going to assume the season is over for him.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

technically if we make it to the second round, Lin would be able to return by then. But right now we're just going to assume the season is over for him.

I feel you on that. they are saying 6 weeks.. but, I have a feeling the Knicks are going to imply the "Lin Rules" ALA Joba Chamberlain.. If we actually do make it to the second round we might be putting the chemistry at risk bringing Lin back. But that is neither here or there.. Let's see how this plays out.. I'd much rather him and Amar'e be 100%. It's just frustrating because the team appeared to finally be coming together under Woodson.

Wow, the curse continues.

Anyhoo, it's my birthday, so I won't have the tragedy that is the Knicks ruin my day today.

Back
Top Bottom