let this thread die (NYK)

I feel like STAT is done too...
tired.gif

Ah Man. Melo better find his offensive game real quick. God damn shorten season 66 game in 4 Months who does that

Jorts & Jerome time

100 mill for one good regular season ? What a horrible damn signing
30t6p3b.gif

Melo is gonna have to turn into a 48% and 25 ppg scorer and keep up the defensive intensity for us to make the postseason which I don't see happening right now
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not underestimating the resiliency of this team...they just have to truly compete...Woodson seems to be a good enough motivator to get a lot out of them...with that said, I'm hoping that Amare recovers.

Someone said it earlier in the thread.... (I forget who) ... But Amar'e probably really did have some sort of language in his contract that was making him act is if all was ok so as not to have his deal voided. He injured himself last year during that goofing around in pregame or maybe over the summer and just can't front about it anymore. Cuz I don't see how else he could have gotten a bulging disc. Smh

Welp.... At best, Melo balls out and the media will have a field day w/the story about him not meshing w/Lin and/or Amar'e and how someone has to be traded out of the 3.

At worst, Melo is also more injured than we think and he'll have to shut it down too.
eek.gif

images

Knicks are 8-0 when Jeffries play 26 minutes or more. Hopefully we can get Jeffries back and still be productive out there. It's time for Melo to do his thing, he knows it, the team knows it, especially with this Amare news.

Lets get this win tonight.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

images

Knicks are 8-0 when Jeffries play 26 minutes or more. Hopefully we can get Jeffries back and still be productive out there. It's time for Melo to do his thing, he knows it, the team knows it, especially with this Amare news.

Lets get this win tonight.
Wow...I completely forgot about Jeffries being out for 2 weeks until I read your post.
30t6p3b.gif
Man %$%$ this *@+*.

Knicks will be fine. We win tonight and go 7-3 in ten games stat misses and he comes back in time for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom