let this thread die (NYK)

Neither do I. I was gonna order tacos and !$%@ and have a beer. @*%# this, I'm eating crackers for dinner.
mad.gif

Damn. Just came in and saw the news on the ESPN crawl. That really sucks. That being said, this team shouldn't be fully judged until next season. Staggered injuries, coaching changes, inconsistent lineups. It's hard to establish any type of consistency when things are going like this. All this and the team is still incomplete. I hope they don't give Woodson a break because of this and still push to look for a new coach, I still don't think he's the answer despite this recent surge. I been looking at this thread and too many of y'all here get excited at every turn, hell, y'all even turn on each other. As long as you try to be objective and want your team to win, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out what they need. Now with all these events, 'Melo can have at it because it's all on him. That's what he wanted isn't it? We'll see in 15 minutes when they tip...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

images

Knicks are 8-0 when Jeffries play 26 minutes or more. Hopefully we can get Jeffries back and still be productive out there. It's time for Melo to do his thing, he knows it, the team knows it, especially with this Amare news.

Lets get this win tonight.
Wow...I completely forgot about Jeffries being out for 2 weeks until I read your post.
30t6p3b.gif
Man %$%$ this *@+*.
Jeffries might be out longer than 2 weeks.

I really hate all of you.

Would like a better medical staff

Don't have a excellent reputation like phx does. Just sucks so bad

Over/under on Monta getting his Bucks high against the Knicks tonight.
laugh.gif

Over/under on Monta & Jennings combining for a double nickel against the Knicks tonight.
laugh.gif

Damn injuries came in 3s. At least Lin is day-to-day. Hope Stat is not done for the year. The team will survive if they play collectively with the same tenacity on both ends. Time for Novak and the rest of Mob Deep to really step up.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Diaw would've been nice.

or Hickson or Turiaf
How would any of those guys improve this team? Diaw is skilled but way out of shape. Turiaf? He didn't too a whole lot while he was here and Hickson is just eh.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Over/under on Monta getting his Bucks high against the Knicks tonight.
laugh.gif

Over/under on Monta & Jennings combining for a double nickel against the Knicks tonight.
laugh.gif

Under and under
pimp.gif

I'm officially okay with any NYK fans suggesting Amar'e Stoudemire trades even though we'll probably won't be able to trade due to this injury.

amare injured and it looks like melo gonna have a breakout game

it's just so #%$#!$% cruel and mean

After the way the team started, I remember how well the team played without Melo or Amar'e.

This team is still capable of winning.

I hope.

Back
Top Bottom