let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. It always does. [/font]

Ain't that the Truth. 
We all knew there was at least "something" wrong with Stat this year. Back injuries are the worst. Man I'm just so disappointed 
tired.gif

I'm trying to find some clarification........

This Amare bulging disk deal, is it something that happened last game on a particular play, or a particular instance?

Or was it an existing injury that was dormant? (I know he had a back problem previously)

can we get Tebow in here to heal amare?

damn i didnt know baron davis could steal like that haha quick and @*!#

I think as long as Melo stays away from any forced/bad 3's he will have a good game tonight.

Turnover situation is looking ehh for us but worse for the Bucks so thats good. Hope we clean it up.

Amare starts to play hard for the first time this season and gets hurt. Sounds like for the rest of the season

Starting to feel like last year all over again. Welp

Just reading through the post, disc bulges are natural playing bball, people can get a disc bulge just from sneezing.

He should be fine after some rest and with the trainers he has (I have 4 disc bulges ftl), it can create some muscle tightness at worst but one disc is not bad at all....be thankful its not a herniation like B Diddy.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Over/under on Monta getting his Bucks high against the Knicks tonight.
laugh.gif

Over/under on Monta & Jennings combining for a double nickel against the Knicks tonight.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Dunleavy.

Back
Top Bottom