let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

He just needs to grow his braids back.....

This too.

The way dude was balling the year of the brawl
sick.gif

He was on his way to a MVP that year.

I use to just ignore his grimacing like he was just reacting to a hit on the last play not it's some ongoing injury that consistently pains him but isn't enough to keep him from playing.

It's a shame really. Brought out all the dudes ready to pounce.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Melo's in a lose-lose situation.

When he takes 20+ shots and holds the ball, it's a problem (rightfully so, it is).

When he's off with his shot like he is right now, but passes more AND puts more effort on the defensive end like we've all been screaming for him to do, he's still taking that L with the fans.

Give me a break.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

When he takes 20+ shots and holds the ball, it's a problem (rightfully so, it is).

When he's off with his shot like he is right now, but passes more AND puts more effort on the defensive end like we've all been screaming for him to do, he's still taking that L with the fans.

Give me a break.

But u do know the problem is that he is missing shots even when he takes 20 shots hence why he is taking 20 shots to score 20 points. If he were making shots u really think fans would be complaining? It's a lose lose situation cause he's bricking everything. Granted he has looked better defensively since mda resigned but his offense is still Terrible

Similar Show for New Coach, With Lin Still in Picture
By HOWARD BECK
Published: March 24, 2012

By now, Lin was supposed to be entombed in bubble wrap, or playing understudy to Baron Davis or studying new ways to throw the ball to Carmelo Anthony. Such hasty declarations were common after Woodson replaced D’Antoni on March 14.

The New York Post creatively declared Linsanity’s end with a tombstone and an expiration date on its back page. Indeed, Lin’s demise was predicted in nearly every local newspaper, including this one, in this very space.

Yet Lin kept his starting job and promptly strung together four more games of double-digit scoring and steady playmaking, all in Knicks victories, making a mockery of the punditry. How did so many people misread the situation so badly?

The answer is complicated, but it starts with this observation from a Woodson associate: “Because he’s a smart coach.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Give me a break.

But u do know the problem is that he is missing shots even when he takes 20 shots hence why he is taking 20 shots to score 20 points. If he were making shots u really think fans would be complaining? It's a lose lose situation cause he's bricking everything. Granted he has looked better defensively since mda resigned but his offense is still Terrible

Oh ok...

So we have 17 games left 2 against the hawks bulls and bucks Miami and Orlando then the rest are winnable. Record we need to have in these last 17 to make a push for the division? This might be a reach but we need to go 13-4 to have a shot

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Boston has a REALLY tough schedule in April tho

Damn just checked their April schedule is tough Miami 3 times spurs Hawks twice sixers Knicks Magic bucks dayum

starks was like russell

not as explosive but he had his moments, he also had his bonehead moments .

starks was my guy
pimp.gif

Russell Westbrook cost me my fantasy basketball game for the week by not showing up tonight
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, there's gonna be some playoff intensity for this Knicks vs Bucks game. Knicks are 5 games above .500 at home, and Bucks are 4 games below .500 on the road. Bucks are 2-0 against us this season, meaning the Knicks NEED to win this game. If the Knicks win, they have a shot at tying the season series at 2-2 if they win the next meeting as well. If they lose, we're f--ked..We definitely don't want to settle for them getting the 8th seed, but losing the season series to the Bucks means that if the Knicks n Bucks have the same record, the Bucks get the 8th seed and the Knicks are at home watching the playoffs from their couches.

Back
Top Bottom