let this thread die (NYK)

rick ross trying to meet calderon in the tunnel, lol

btw, stephon marbury leads beijing to a 2-0 series lead.

This guy Melo.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry but Melo is garbage, looks pitiful. Tired of so many of y'all sticking up for dude with all these excuses.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yes Melo is in a big slump right now but you dudes will be the same dudes lining up to wash his feet once he gets out of this slump.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I'm sorry but Melo is garbage, looks pitiful. Tired of so many of y'all sticking up for dude with all these excuses.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why is that 9 rolling smiley worthy? You conduct yourself like a troll and then hide your hands when ppl call you a troll lol

Love the way we ended the first half, looked strong. Hopefully we don't come out with another weak +!* third quarter like usual

The Carmelo hate in this thread is unreasonable, can't believe it

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why is that 9 rolling smiley worthy? You conduct yourself like a troll and then hide your hands when ppl call you a troll lol

Go learn what the term troll is, I'm a knick fan and I'm gonna dislike anything that is hurting my team. And melo is just that. Why u worried how many smiley faces I leave? Lulz dude is str8 kaka

Originally Posted by DubA169

why are you so happy? you wanna be right or you want the knicks to win?

This isn't about wrong or right it's about who helps this team win. Tonight is a prime example of what melo is and has been this entire season

Free throws actually helping US out big time. Hardly ever get to say that.

Can't come out that sloppy in the second half and there has to be more rhythm on the offensive end.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go learn what the term troll is, I'm a knick fan and I'm gonna dislike anything that is hurting my team. And melo is just that. Why u worried how many smiley faces I leave? Lulz dude is str8 kaka
What does disliking something have to do with being super thirst to tell everyone in this thread who wants Melo to do well, "I told you so." Kick rocks b. You post like a troll, and quote like a troll, I'ma call you a troll.

Back
Top Bottom