let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by onewearz

baron davis has to hear that harlem globetrotter whistle all day in his head
laugh.gif

Wouldn't surprise me.
laugh.gif

It's all over folks we won !....I'm pretty sure we knew we would....next stop the bucks....we def gotta beat them but the way they playing lately we gotta give it all.

If we had Jeffries I'd say we could deal without Amare but it's gonna be an issue. Maybe Melo plays some 4 and Woodson starts Novak.

Good thing the team is off tomorrow. Hopefully Stoudemire's back isn't serious & just needs a day off.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy 1st half but the 2nd unit in the 2nd half
pimp.gif

Kinda wish Woodson put Melo out there for garbage time to continue getting in rhythm like he was in the 3rd.

I figured we'd beat Pistons. The team is just in disarray and don't bring a whole lot of effort. We played down to their level and was still leading by double digits. Happy Novak and JR got it going.

This team really needs more practice together though. I'm tired of seeing Baron's great passes get $%%!%% up cuz guys are not paying attention or expecting a pass. The same a lil bit for Lin.

sick.gif
@ our turnovers

indifferent.gif
@ STAT hurting his back again. I didn't even see how that happened. Once he loses the 15 lbs of muscle this happens.

Glad we got the bounce back win...
tired.gif
@ Amar'e hurting his lower right back.. he seems to really have been getting comfortable this season and is actually playing some D. As for Melo, I just hope he gets his stroke back soon.

Stat was doin work tonight lets pray his back is fine. I was outside and I come back in the house to hear he is not coming back to the game.
The hell happened?

And what happened to Lin? Lawwwd

This tested their guts tonight though. Jr and shump def improvised on that play I saw.

Back
Top Bottom