let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Magic Johnson has no faith in us.

Heat have been on a roll lately, hopefully the Knicks turn it up and atleast make this a competitive game.

I have no faith in Magic's aids. We're gonna do work in the playoffs.

Damn, dude.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Magic Johnson has no faith in us.

Heat have been on a roll lately, hopefully the Knicks turn it up and atleast make this a competitive game.

I have no faith in Magic's aids. We're gonna do work in the playoffs.

Lulz he don't have aids anymore

He never had it.

Maybe the refs won't *#+$ us in the %%* this post season? Hard to imagine. Tyson gonna be sitting 30 minutes a game if we play those queens

What did Magic say? When I saw him last on Sunday when we played the Mavericks, this dude was one more major Knicks win away from predicting we'd win a title this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

What did Magic say? When I saw him last on Sunday when we played the Mavericks, this dude was one more major Knicks win away from predicting we'd win a title this year
laugh.gif

I'm saying. On Sunday he was calling us legit contenders.
laugh.gif

Really hoping Fields MANS up tomorrow when guarding Wade. Obviously a tough assignment, and pretty much inevitable to make at least ONE highlight play but he needs to be mentally and physically tough throughout.

Not really worried about Melo guarding Bron although Melo isn't the best of defenders (
laugh.gif
)

Amare on Bosh ehhh.

If Lin get off, pretty sure Spoelstra won't hesitate to put Wade on him.

Should be a close game.

---

Magic basically was asked if he's giving us a chance tomorrow. He chuckled and said "Nooo, if you're going to be the best team in the East (Miami) and you're facing an upstart team (NYK) you have to make a statement." He was calling it a statement game for Miami to prove they are really the team to beat in the East, lol. Don't care what he has to say but he's reaching by labeling it that when they already played their clear cut match in the East in Chicago.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

I am hyped for tomorrow's game. We win with Lin hitting the game winner.

If that happens, Jeremy Lin will get his jersey retired even if he never played a game again

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by bangtcg

I am hyped for tomorrow's game. We win with Lin hitting the game winner.

If that happens, Jeremy Lin will get his jersey retired even if he never played a game again
Either that or Knicks win with Lin dropping 30+ or Lin dunks on Bron.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If Lin ever dunked on LeBron, I would buy tickets for the Knicks-Heat in MSG even if it cost me $3000 a ticket to sit in the 300s.

Tomorrow's game is gonna be a close game tho. I don't see it being a blow out regardless of what the pessimists say. This team almost beat the Heat a few weeks ago without Melo
laugh.gif
One of the Heat's biggest weaknesses is that besides LeBron and Wade, they have garbage perimeter defenders. Their 4 best defenders are Haslem, LeBron, Wade, and Battier. All 4 of those guys are mostly focused on defending the paint. So that leaves the perimeter open, which is why Bill Walker hit the most 3s he has hit in God knows how long.

The Knicks either win by 5-10 points, or they lose by 5-10. I'll be EXTREMELY shocked if this team gets blown out playing like they did during Linsanity and the way they played defense tonight. Even if LeBron and Wade beast, the Knicks should make some noise offensively.

Lol at Davis and Smith being the Knicks back up. We on some 2k franchise mode type steez.

I couldn't stay up to watch the 3rd quarter for anything

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Damn so we put shump on wade? This dude Lebron is gonna beast tomm smh

No Shump is not playing tomorrow. But that matchup would make more sense. Lebron is too big and strong for him to guard. I don't even know what D'antoni is going to do about him. Have Melo and Fields double team him when possible?

Don't see Melo double teaming because Jared isn't quick enough to defend LeBron, so Melo will have to stay on LeBron. Melo's defense is inconsistent, but he seems to play tough defense on LeBron. I'd say Melo on LeBron, Amar'e on Bosh (Bosh will light Amar'e up, but on the offensive end Amar'e can handle Bosh) Tyson sagging off Joel Anthony and guarding the paint to help out when LeBron or Wade drive to the basket, and Landry on Wade.

Lin did a good job forcing Kobe into tough shots with Landry on the double team, but Fisher isn't a great shooter anymore so it was a risk worth taking. Jones and Chalmers can hit 3s tho so they have to know when to double and when not to.

The Heat have struggled with the zone defense most of the year. I would like the Knicks to try that against them but idk if Woodson is capable of enforcing a good zone. He loves that switching crap.

I hope JR Smith is going to ball like Michael Jordan tomorrow and the Knicks win, and I have a strong hunch that I'm right. 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure we are going to have Tyson Chandler guard Chris Bosh. That's what I saw last game at least. Absolutely no reason why STAT can't guard Joel Anthony. Usually Chris Bosh and STAT would cancel each other out with each other's offenses but the way STAT has been playing, there could easily be a 20 pt differential between the two in Bosh's favor if STAT had to guard him.

I hope JR Smith is going to ball like Michael Jordan tomorrow and the Knicks win, and I have a strong hunch that I'm right. 
laugh.gif
like MJ? 
laugh.gif
 smith is coming off the bench. we need our stars to play like MJ, not just smith.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

laugh.gif
like MJ? 
laugh.gif
 smith is coming off the bench. we need our stars to play like MJ, not just smith.
You never know... #17 was lucky to come off the bench not too long ago.
wink.gif
I said that we win, so that's what counts.

Back
Top Bottom