let this thread die (NYK)

If we turn it over this many times against the Heat we're gonna get destroyed. But this team is still learning how to play together so it's aight. I'm more concerned with the long haul.

Okay, I think we can chill now. I don't want the Cheat to hammer us tomorrow. 
embarassed.gif

of course everyone is just having fun out there and being a little careless.
I'd rather them get all the turnovers out during garbage time because tomorrow we can't be dancing around like this.

B. Diddy thinks this is AND1 vol. 13

We'll be fine tomorrow

Baron has to chill with some of that. But I think when he gets used to the speed of the game again he will be fine. Like he said. He aint played 5 on 5 since he got injured last year. I dont expect him to have a great feel for how guys are spaced out yet.

Diddy looks like hes trying too much or dribbling around way too much on the court trying to make a play happen.

Lin looks and kinda waits and manages to make a play without dribbling or moving around TOO TOO much.

I still can't believe Lin. He played well (compared to TD) in the Boston game and it was a shame he wasn't brought back in the fourth. I was excited we had what I thought was a decent backup to Bdiddy when he came back. This kid is playing unreal and I'm so happy he's on my team. I can't believe how lucky we got. Things like this don't happen to us. Things like Eddy Curry, Othella Harrington, Jerome James happen to us.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Baron has to chill with some of that. But I think when he gets used to the speed of the game again he will be fine. Like he said. He aint played 5 on 5 since he got injured last year. I dont expect him to have a great feel for how guys are spaced out yet.

Yeah, I think when he gets his feel back he'll be a helluva leader for the second team. Him and Lin will give us a nice fastball/changeup combination.

I was so looking forward to seeing Shump neutralize DWade. Now, I'm not so sure how the Knicks can pull out a W vs the Heat 
tired.gif

Looks like Walker won't be playing either. He comes in handy sometimes too.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Leapfrogged Boston for 7th.
werent we already in 7th though?
and sloppy 2nd half, especially since our 1st half we were clicking. better not come out like that tmrw...

this is the 1st time of a back-to-back where we held a big lead. meaning the starters got rest for tmrws game. 

looking forward to tmrws game...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Leapfrogged Boston for 7th.
werent we already in 7th though?
and sloppy 2nd half, especially since our 1st half we were clicking. better not come out like that tmrw...

this is the 1st time of a back-to-back where we held a big lead. meaning the starters got rest for tmrws game. 

looking forward to tmrws game...

grin.gif

Not positive. We were 16-17 they were 15-16. We have a game on them, now.

Back
Top Bottom