let this thread die (NYK)

Atlanta was horrible, beyond horrible. Regardless, I'm in Miami and all I can say is "I'm getting arrested tomorrow night"
BEAT - THE - HEAT

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Damn so we put shump on wade? This dude Lebron is gonna beast tomm smh

No Shump is not playing tomorrow. But that matchup would make more sense. Lebron is too big and strong for him to guard. I don't even know what D'antoni is going to do about him. Have Melo and Fields double team him when possible?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I don't even know what D'antoni is going to do about him. Have Melo and Fields double team him when possible?

i would say everyone plays their man, except Tyson. he'll help out Fields/Melo and double whenever Wade/Bron post up. 
and we definitely cant go under screens for tmrws game. they got a bunch of shooters. 

from what ive seen from the Heat, Spoelstra lets Wade/Bosh sit with 2-3 min left in the 1st quarter. and surrounds Bron with shooters. so thats Battier/Miller/Haslem and with Chalmers/ Anthony still playing. so Bron can run the show and drive and dish. this also builds a lead (if they hit 3s of course) and builds momentum going into the 2nd. and at the start of the 2nd, Wade/Bron sit, Bosh plays.

but tmrws game is going to be good regardless. like i said, im looking forward to it. 
grin.gif

Just looked at the standings. Didnt know Orlando was winning like that. Dwight's not goin anywhere this year I would think. I cant see them trading him when they are a top team. They will more than likely try to get a piece to give them a push at the deadline to persuade him to stay. Again, I dont think we have a huge chance to get him anyways. Im just sayin.

Magic Johnson has no faith in us.

Heat have been on a roll lately, hopefully the Knicks turn it up and atleast make this a competitive game.

Back
Top Bottom