Leonardo DiCaprio is the best actor of our generation.

Nope he's not. He's the total package though.

DDL and Sean Penn are the most talented actors of this generation

1) Daniel Day Lewis - You're smoking something if you don't agree.
2a) Tom Hanks
2b) Meryl Streep
3) Leo - Close to Hanks, but not quite

Last edited:
In all seriousness though, dicaprio is probably the best and django cemented it. Gosling and JGL are coming for that crown in this next generation though

Leo should've won an Oscar for Django that I agree with.

im sorry but that was a seriously strong display of quality acting. leo got robbed. big time. dude to me, was almost the equivalent of ledger as joker. really embodied evil, and dude splits his hand open and stays in character the entire ******g time.

that was real blood his violated the beautiful face of kerry washington with.

anyways its things like this that just make me :smh: at the academy and how they vote. it really should be based off viewers opinions, since we are the ones judging whether or not a film is good.

denzel is a great actor. best actor living today? im not so sure. but he's def a starter, not a bench player lol

Christophe Waltz is my dude but are they rly gonna act like he wasn't playing the same character in Django as Ingluorious Basterds except a good guy? Lol

I'm convinced he isn't acting and thats just how he is in real life.

Adam Sandler

#comeatmebro

I'm only here to rustle jimmies. Rustle accomplished

Not going to disagree. Dude is the Peyton Manning of acting. Basically born to do it. Even has the name for it. :lol:

Leo's best acting performance was 'The Aviator' thats the only movie he was robbed for.. he did win the Golden Globe for best actor though.

Back
Top Bottom