Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
HOH 34st just called me. #TEAMRETAIL plus tax all day. Congrats to all who get a chance to cop

Only king's pride and king's crown to track for a decent price, which ain't that hard with the holidays coming up and resellers needing to unload the extra come ups they thought they were gonna ball out on.

Quote:
Won two 13s
smokin.gif

Goes back to a quick thing you wrote about my connect...I thew him some cash on some Xmas kicks, because he held me down on MANY releases, and some of that holiday spirit...but now...

This WTL...he got me locked up...for being my connect. No extra anything needed. Good luck to all else waiting for those calls!

Dawg, that's different. You threw him cash cause he looks out NOT cause he's quoting you a resell price. Ain't nothing wrong with that in my book. That's not being TAXED & yelling out I got a connect, looking silly.

Them dudes need to just get they one pair of Brons however they can get it. Post their "I copped" pic & head on back to the JB Forum where they belong.

You do realize you are a reseller right.

Your shoes? You can do what you want with them. Everybody on this forum done sold a shoe before. But not everybody pays resellers prices. And they ain't a shoe in my collection of almost 400 pairs that I done paid over retail for.

And all that being said.... A connect don't tax. At least that's how the story goes. I can't speak from experience, I'm just LUCKY with mines. :lol:

damn

my ftl, champs, and fnl don't allow  people to call back even if it';s a second later to tell them that you want the shoe 
mean.gif

my jj does tho... 

Last edited:
Hope this release makes people aware of how things work and think twice before preordering at a ridiculously inflated prices next time... 

Back
Top Bottom