Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

0 for 0
roll.gif
i'm right there with you grizz

Online or bust....

btw Grizz whats the rep hack?
laugh.gif
bruh, i have no idea how the heck that even happened..
laugh.gif

i do go over board with the posting, but buried in those thousands of posts are links and info that helped people out, so they're not all useless posts 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Who'd ya get a hold of? And did you go to all the stores around here?
I went to 2 FTA and 4 HoH as well as Sport Sole. HoH at Stonebriar is doing callbacks tomorrow at 5pm and Sport Sole on Friday. And centre is doing the FCFS but they only have one FSR. I believe thats all the stores around. That was everything on the launch locators. 

I went to 2 FTA and 4 HoH as well as Sport Sole. HoH at Stonebriar is doing callbacks tomorrow at 5pm and Sport Sole on Friday. And centre is doing the FCFS but they only have one FSR. I believe thats all the stores around. That was everything on the launch locators. 
Ok cool....I felt like they were legit at Stonebriar, Sport Sole was probably a waste of my time...I could see how they were operating instantly, and FTA Town East...I could smell the stench of foul play from the escalators lol.  Regardless, fingers crossed! 

Last edited:
not complaining cause if i really wanted to enter 2 raffles i could've  drove an hour away to enter, but i didin;t...

i'm just saying it must be nice to be able to enter multiple raffles locally

See your assumptions just make you look stupid. I haven't paid a thing yet. Called having a back-up....

Nah but from the looks of it they had the most available.
nah the price regardless is funny whether the trigger was pulled or not; & it could be alot worse, the people who paid 800+ for them will be the ones who truly look stupid. im all for having it early to avoid the chaos & headaches but if you can save 500 plus these days on a release it's a no brainer for us regular folk
happy.gif

Last edited:
barbarianbob barbarianbob

Only ended up going to the one on chestnut and put in for a size 8, have not received a call yet doubt I am

Online it is for me

I'm steamed right now >: called them both to check if they were doing the drawings or done and they both said they had just finished :smh:

The one ******* at to the gallery had the nerve to tell me they just called the last person and said to him we only got a sz 14 left but his ticket said sz 9 on it and the dude said yea yea I'll take it :stoneface:

I said to him well man all he's gonna do is resell them he was like yea I know it's crazy, I said well damn y'all ain't try to see if nobody else put in for a sz 14 and he was just like idk man it's crazy :smh:

Good thing I wasn't they're I would have dude an ear full >:

So that's 4 down and my other 6 I threw in down Delaware have yet to hear anything, I'm about to call them now and see if the FTL did drawings yet because I know the Champs spots aren't drawing until Friday I believe :smh:

Good lawd what has been going on in here. Well someone got caught in a lie. Guy from FNL said they wasn't getting them. Called again today and a lady say "we want find out till tomorrow if we getting them" . That's cool but seem a little late for a shipment to come in. Well guess I find out hopefully tomorrow. If that's the case looks Champs, HOHs, & FNL will be FCFS. Going to be a circus Friday and Saturday.

The FNL stores this way will not get their shipments until Friday. Got the info from a Frat bruh of mine and I was easy on the dude when he was on line so I know he wouldn't lie lol. They were doing a raffle today only tho. Other FNL doing FCFS, so yo spot might be on some trash

this stuff is just getting way to ridiculous now.. not just these, but almost everything that drops is some kind of task 
laugh.gif

i'm not going anywhere tho 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom