Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
kixsquare started em at 800 , dropped em to 700 ....... now they got em at 480 (remember they hitya 20 for shipping) and sz 10 and 12 are gone
mean.gif

5 bills and the on line release is pending, wow
Resellers are hating nike for this one.  $50 over retail on saturday might be all they'll get.

LMAO ... this is turning into the reseller thread by the minute

but srsly, I need to get cool with a manager

Ignore the join date, been around just forgot my old accts pw. But Valley Fair in the Bay Area made or is making their calls. I got the call for my size 10 about an hour ago. Good luck to everyone still trying for their first pair. 

Just a heads up for anyone in the Bay Area still looking for chances to cop, Shiekh on Market in SF is doing their raffle starting tomorrow in the morning until they close it. Also the Champs and HOH at Sun Valley are handing out wristbands Friday morning from 8-12. Still need to help a friend lock his pair down
What store at Valley Fair? Doesn't HOH there hold their raffles on Thursdays?

What store at Valley Fair? Doesn't HOH there hold their raffles on Thursdays?
HOH at Valley Fair and Serramonte did their raffles Monday and Tuesday for this drop. I believe Hillsdale also did their raffle those two days but i'm not positive on that. I thought it was going to be Thursday originally also but checked FTL's Launch Locator for once since I live all the way in the east bay and didn't want to drive out there for nothing. 

Got the call around 6 from times square footlocker, one raffle ticket....so damn happy, will try to double up on ndc and then head out to pick em up

Last edited:

Via FA
don't do 6's  anything else like the crown or lion logo and I'd be down as is pass

LMAO ... this is turning into the reseller thread by the minute

but srsly, I need to get cool with a manager
I know that's like the 10th person to come in talking bout I got that crack for you fiends, where the popo at
nerd.gif
 i'm making a citizens report this is getting old oh and yeah having a mgr that doesn't charge you is awesome but most of the people in here don't have that

Not looking so good for my lone raffle ticket. Good thing CB's album leaked today. Gonna put Drown In It on repeat until Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom