Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
my mans name is "for sale"
roll.gif

#6 was his number when the 11s were out Sooo... Plus if it was 23 on that shirt with all the designs on it woudlnt really lol right imo

#6 was his number when the 11s were out Sooo... Plus if it was 23 on that shirt with all the designs on it woudlnt really lol right imo
actually 23 could've worked out better left shoe on the 2 right shoe on the 3 works way better than a 6 the #6 is a horrible number he should've picked 2, 5, or 7

Entered 3 raffles @ hoh beverly center, santa monica, and glendale. Got the call from hoh beverly center today around 4. Glendale said they are doing call backs tomorrow. Not sure about Santa Monica though

:lol: geniuses quoting the for sale ad that they probably reported, making sure it continues to be seen and he still gets his listing in the thread haha

So h town. From what im reading, memorial is done (rigged), hoh willowbrook did calls today. Im assuming everyone else will call tomorrow...

Yeah, I am devastated. Shame I dont have someone, who hit's me for 150 over retail on a gr like it' as gift .....keep trying cuz 

most houston stores are calling friday

things are looking worse and worse by the day

cats think they have plutonium in their store inventory

meanwhile every other 11 is still on the shelf for 150 or less

This feels worst than the wtkd release, only a few stores had the wtkd. Almost every store down here are getting the wtl lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom