Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My home girl from nikestore in London said hardly anyone's asked about the wtls, I'll use her as my last option.

i hear you, but i always get a little nervous 
laugh.gif
you get nervous and got everything
laugh.gif

Got the call from Syracuse HOH :pimp:

However, it's a half size down from what I actually need..but I can wear a size 10 in the Lebrons..

Now hopin for other calls so I don't have to drive 2.5 hours to cop on Saturday..

The FNL stores this way will not get their shipments until Friday. Got the info from a Frat bruh of mine and I was easy on the dude when he was on line so I know he wouldn't lie lol. They were doing a raffle today only tho. Other FNL doing FCFS, so yo spot might be on some trash

:lol: it won't surprise me. They probably doing backdoor guaranteed tickets for employees, family, friends and store resellers for their pair and release the rest to the public.

I was at the mall on monday and decided to see if the raffles were still rigged, 2 tickets at footaction and 2 more at the house of hoops.

So far, no calls.  Not sure if there were a lot of people out for raffles yesterday but there was literally nobody at either store I went to monday.

I'll cop online but my dislike of grown men in striped uniforms is validated.

No calls yet but got one secured for $150 extra too many backdoor ish is going on with this release specially in NY.

HOH Harlem doing FCFS for these so i MIGHT just have to check that out. I need a few pairs of these to resell just to make mine free

Got the call from Syracuse HOH
pimp.gif

However, it's a half size down from what I actually need..but I can wear a size 10 in the Lebrons..

Now hopin for other calls so I don't have to drive 2.5 hours to cop on Saturday..
Ahh well, was hoping Cuse HOH would come through for me, but sounds like they're done - struck out at Villa Destiny too.  Online it is.    

My wife got the call!!!!!!!!!!  whew.. so nice to not even worry about saturday and stroll in and cop.. good luck to everyone!  hope everyone eats on Saturday

Got the call feels good man. saw a few posts earlier from people asking if spots in Houston were calling, memorial city just called me

Ignore the join date, been around just forgot my old accts pw. But Valley Fair in the Bay Area made or is making their calls. I got the call for my size 10 about an hour ago. Good luck to everyone still trying for their first pair. 

Just a heads up for anyone in the Bay Area still looking for chances to cop, Shiekh on Market in SF is doing their raffle starting tomorrow in the morning until they close it. Also the Champs and HOH at Sun Valley are handing out wristbands Friday morning from 8-12. Still need to help a friend lock his pair down

kixsquare started em at 800 , dropped em to 700 ....... now they got em at 480 (remember they hitya 20 for shipping) and sz 10 and 12 are gone :smh:

5 bills and the on line release is pending, wow

No calls yet but got one secured for $150 extra too many backdoor ish is going on with this release specially in NY.

HOH Harlem doing FCFS for these so i MIGHT just have to check that out. I need a few pairs of these to resell just to make mine free

:smh:

The FNL stores this way will not get their shipments until Friday. Got the info from a Frat bruh of mine and I was easy on the dude when he was on line so I know he wouldn't lie lol. They were doing a raffle today only tho. Other FNL doing FCFS, so yo spot might be on some trash

What frat?

No call but I'm not surprised especially after seeing the hoh employee write something on my ticket, probably wrote disregard or something similar.

A buddy of mine just got the call from the PG Plaza HOH.    No go for me... I've entered 4 different raffles let's hope one bites.

Back
Top Bottom