Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Any HOH in the tristate area that aren't rigged?
The point isn't that they're rigged. If you have the opportunity, try, you might win (possibly if the local resellers didn't "buy" raffle tickets).

I know there are bots every Saturday, it doesn't mean that I'm not going to try.

yea man, start reporting these places...

Then Sneakermane won't be able to get his shoes...

I'm over here looking at sneakermane like

1384197346_tumblr_m5nlntxhis1r801cpo1_400.gif

Please help an old man , who was away a couple of days and tell me , no EU release date for the WTLs right?

Thanks in advance. ;p)

Last edited:
My local hoh still has sizes, I'm glad I waited on KCs, I was disappointed. They have sizes left for the multi lows when they open Monday.

Man, I feel lucky after reading yalls horror stories out of Florida. That's some shady****. I was lucky and got the call yesterday from HOH Memorial City here in Houston. I have pretty decent lottery luck, don't win shady though.

Its a pain to cop down here with raffle, online or camp is how I usually get kicks down here hopefully they stay fair in your area

To chime in on how legit my experience has been with raffles, the HOH hear in the Atlanta area have seems to be legit. I've only lived here for one summer and won the raffle for the KC's at Southlake and Cumberland malls. Only picked up 1. Aint wanna be greedy.
laugh.gif

Gosh my sister won the raffle for me at cherry hill nj xD they did calls today which is so late and she just told me about it now. XD

To chime in on how legit my experience has been with raffles, the HOH hear in the Atlanta area have seems to be legit. I've only lived here for one summer and won the raffle for the KC's at Southlake and Cumberland malls. Only picked up 1. Aint wanna be greedy.:lol: I won at Southlake too for the kc, but only a few people entered the raffle, there were still some left that sat morning, I know southlake is legit, im real cool all the employees at the hoh, if I don't get a call tomorrow, im hitting up wish

I won at Southlake too for the kc, but only a few people entered the raffle, there were still some left that sat morning, I know southlake is legit, im real cool all the employees at the hoh, if I don't get a call tomorrow, im hitting up wish
So they haven't made calls for the multi lows at Southlake yet? I thought for sure, the girl over the phone said they would have called by yesterday.

To chime in on how legit my experience has been with raffles, the HOH hear in the Atlanta area have seems to be legit. I've only lived here for one summer and won the raffle for the KC's at Southlake and Cumberland malls. Only picked up 1. Aint wanna be greedy.:lol:
I won at Southlake too for the kc, not that many people signed up for the raffle for the kc.Southlake hoh is legit im cool with all the employees at that hoh, if I don't get a call tomorrow, imma hit up wish

Well since y'all talking about shady hohs , San Antonio tx hoh I feel is rigged, anyone here shop there? I entered raffle for infrared 6s not the all red ones, and I didn't win lol, a massive gr, still got em online tho

Back
Top Bottom