Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How does that work? Are all the employees in on it too? I mean wouldn't they be a little pissed if they knew the manager was the only one "eating"

Those kids being paid minimum wage to say that they work at a HOH could care less lol. They know if they try to speak up, that sht will be shot down real quick and they may lose their "cool" job haha

That's sad man. It's terrible that managers can openly go hard on inventory and the issue isn't addressed.

Yea man the same type of stuff was going on at Ubiq :smh: the managers were going hard on everybody and everything, they were some of the biggest resellers ever. They sold spots in line, marked up prices for a guaranteed purchase and everything illegal and shady you could think of :smh: ...... then they got caught :lol: things have been straight ever since :pimp:

Just wondering if there is a compiled list somewhere of FL, HOH, etc. that usually have rigged/shady systems make it impossible to win by raffle? Seems like it would be pretty useful. 

Just wondering if there is a compiled list somewhere of FL, HOH, etc. that usually have rigged/shady systems make it impossible to win by raffle? Seems like it would be pretty useful. 
there was an article recently during the oregon foam release how the king of  prussia FTL had a rigged raffle and a friend of the manager had 8 guaranteed foams up on ebay lmfao, screw footlocker all shady

The sneaker bubble will burst soon enough. I'll probably have given up before then though
laugh.gif

The sneaker bubble will burst soon enough. I'll probably have given up before then though:lol:

We'll see how wtl does but it seems to be already over on the Lebron line.

Wonder how the dude that bought 50 pairs of 2k14s feels right now.

Managed to get the lab3s in my cart today, I got a brand new tactic so releases are starting to look better.

Is this an e-penis thing or a lonely thing where you want people pming you or asking on the board?

But your trolling got me to quote tho. Good job.

Nah, he might actually think copping a pair of 3labs that the majority of the world ignores has something to do with shoes that people's grandmas get on ndc to try and cop to flip.

QFT. Seems like every HOH in Florida is rigged up in some form. I was in line for the KC's, and heard the manager talking in Spanish to the dude in front of me." I got your sizes in the back". Smh. Need FTL higher ups to do some sort of audits

Which hoh?

Dadeland is rigged? :wow:  Whos the main manager there I am there every saturday manager on duty changes start reporting to ftl then

There all shady there. Im not 100% sure but I know its the tall black chick

Smh my HOH is being od sketchy, they did a raffle for the lebrons and been avoiding questions about winners and now today they said they won't be getting them even though they did tickets even though it's on the launch locator

Smh my HOH is being od sketchy, they did a raffle for the lebrons and been avoiding questions about winners and now today they said they won't be getting them even though they did tickets even though it's on the launch locator

They hate the launch locator, nothing like when they lie about raffle days then you pull out your phone.

Intersting video on Sole Collector that says your shoe should be a thumbs width longer than your longest toe. Never new that. Maybe I am a 13 instead of the rare 12.5 I thought I was. I would be a 12 if I didnt have some of them weird feet where your toe next to your BIG toe is the longest. :wow: :lol:

Intersting video on Sole Collector that says your shoe should be a thumbs width longer than your longest toe. Never new that. Maybe I am a 13 instead of the rare 12.5 I thought I was. I would be a 12 if I didnt have some of them weird feet where your toe next to your BIG toe is the longest.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
link?

Back
Top Bottom