Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Un-DS'ed my Gator Kings today to the Florida mall, and everything was cool at first. But a couple hours in, got a crazy toe Pinch on my right foot and came hard to walk lol. Smh loved the way they look on feet but that pain. TTS on that one. I usually size .5 up on the 11's
did you switch to soldiers? 

These are so much better than the ones we were assuming was gonna drop
mean.gif

It's funny even though Bron didn't win the Championship it still didn't effect his Champ pack shoe release
laugh.gif
It's damn near night and day.

I might try to give Nike my $$ for these. Up to them if they want it

Lmao all of miami's hoh are ran by resellers, kendall that main manager huge reseller, pinesmall the managers husband another huge reseller, big tables at sneaker con this year, never been called from there ever.
pines is a complete joke. I have yet to win a raffle there. They're not even an option for me anymore and it's literally 5mins away.

pines is a complete joke. I have yet to win a raffle there. They're not even an option for me anymore and it's literally 5mins away.

Pines is like 30 mins from me, but I gave up hope there a while back, only time I swing by there is when they do guarantee sizes which the last time for me was for the infrared 23 sixes.

That's sad man. It's terrible that managers can openly go hard on inventory and the issue isn't addressed.

Funny enough someone I see camping out all the time here locally confronted one of them at sneaker con, she straight up told him she doesn't work there which is complete bs.

Lmao all of miami's hoh are ran by resellers, kendall that main manager huge reseller, pinesmall the managers husband another huge reseller, big tables at sneaker con this year, never been called from there ever.
which is why its online or noting for me. And i thought with LeBron gone, they'd chill a bit.

I think the champ elites are underwhelming but the lows are nice . The black lows with the gum bottoms is another low that's really nice that I'm going to pick up. My girlfriend is going to kill me .

Last edited:
Gonna bust out the kc's today for my fam's graduation party

Man, those elites are nice but sheesh that prics

Last edited:
QFT. Seems like every HOH in Florida is rigged up in some form. I was in line for the KC's, and heard the manager talking in Spanish to the dude in front of me." I got your sizes in the back". Smh. Need FTL higher ups to do some sort of audits

Last edited:
Dadeland is rigged? 
eek.gif
 Whos the main manager there I am there every saturday manager on duty changes start reporting to ftl then

How does that work? Are all the employees in on it too? I mean wouldn't they be a little pissed if they knew the manager was the only one "eating"

Managed to get the lab3s in my cart today, I got a brand new tactic so releases are starting to look better.

What do you guys think is a better shoe- 11 low champ pack or the low black and gum? I'm pulling towards the black and gum. I think people are buying the champ packs to reseller, I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

What do you guys think is a better shoe- 11 low champ pack or the low black and gum? I'm pulling towards the black and gum. I think people are buying the champ packs to reseller, I don't know maybe I'm wrong.
it depends on your location, if your in El Paso than it's def the prisms, if not get the gums

Back
Top Bottom