• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Also my other 2 cents is get away from J's
laugh.gif
. I used to be 90% Js, now I don't own any and dont plan to

yea j's are the bulk of a lot of collections.

laugh.gif

Sold off almost all of mine. Now I just have stuff from like 01; I still got my '13 grapes though. Also keeping my Jams from 09 (or was it 2010? :lol: idk don't remember)

Feels good :pimp: :pimp: doing more of a conscious effort to Build up my Lebrons. All models.

laugh.gif

Sold off almost all of mine. Now I just have stuff from like 01; I still got my '13 grapes though. Also keeping my Jams from 09 (or was it 2010? :lol: idk don't remember)

Feels good :pimp: :pimp: doing more of a conscious effort to Build up my Lebrons. All models.

JORDAN BRAND ISN'T EVEN TRYING ANYMORE. PROBABLY WILL BE FOLLOWING SUIT WITH ALL MY JORDANS AS WELL. MIGHT AS WELL SELL WHILE PEOPLE STILL WANT TO BUY THEM.

You guys can't just be realizing its a wrap for Jay's though? :lol: it's been a while sense I've walked away from JB maybe 3 years now :smh:

The low quality and saturation ran me away years ago, it was probably around the time they started doing the retro packs I threw in the towel :rolleyes

Been on the Brons, KD's and other retro's ever since :pimp: speaking of which it's been about 2 weeks sense I've bought a pair of kicks, I need to feed my hunger :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
You guys can't just be realizing its a wrap for Jay's though?
laugh.gif
it's been a whole sense I've walked away from JB maybe 3 years now
mean.gif

The low quality and saturation ran me away years ago, it was probably around the time they started doing the retro packs I threw in the towel
eyes.gif

Been on the Brons, KD's and other retro's ever since
pimp.gif
speaking of which it's been about 2 weeks sense I've bought a pair of kicks, I need to feed my hunger
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
speak for yourself...jordan shoe fan for life...i still rock the other kicks but can't leave my first love...ever...maybe some of yall young bucks just don't understand

You guys can't just be realizing its a wrap for Jay's though?
laugh.gif
it's been a whole sense I've walked away from JB maybe 3 years now
mean.gif

The low quality and saturation ran me away years ago, it was probably around the time they started doing the retro packs I threw in the towel
eyes.gif

Been on the Brons, KD's and other retro's ever since
pimp.gif
speaking of which it's been about 2 weeks sense I've bought a pair of kicks, I need to feed my hunger
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
speak for yourself...jordan shoe fan for life...i still rock the other kicks but can't leave my first love...ever...maybe some of yall young bucks just don't understand
I ain't young, and what I understand is that the shoes I loved when Jordan played, aren't what we are being fed now, with a price increase of 50% for the most part.

I still get some Jays that I have always loved, OG color 3's, 1's, a few 4's.

But I don't have money for all these fruity new color ways and crap quality. Nah. 
sick.gif

To each his own though.

Last edited:

I ain't young, and what I understand is that the shoes I loved when Jordan played, aren't what we are being fed now, with a price increase of 50% for the most part.

But I don't have money for all these fruity new color ways and crap quality. Nah. 
sick.gif

To each his own though.
i still stick to the OG colorways and maybe a couple new color ways here and there but very minimal....

but like you said...to each his own

sick.gif

To each his own though.
I still love jordans but in a way  im like u... I still get some j's but quality of them now, makes me miss a lot of the releases.. Just like the bred 13's with no 3m... The 3m is what made them dope... How did they get more expensive and u leave that out??  SMH made me pass on them and i love that shoe..

Last edited:

uhh i wasn't saying that in reference to denims being trash :lol:

just saying you shouldn't be stealing shoes if you don't wanna get clapped

Feel you 100000 right there.. It's Jordan's that got me in the shoe game and I still respect it even if quality ain't what it used to be.

Can you people with promos stop coming in here and baiting people to message you so you turn around and say you're selling it, that ish belongs in the classified or ebay.

Last edited:

I ain't that young, I iust rather buy Lebrons that clearly states they're plastic not none of them plastic pleather Jays that been dropping the past few years :lol:

But I don't have money for all these fruity new color ways and crap quality. Nah. :x

To each his own though.

Exactly, repped :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom