Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

so i picked up a pair of independence lows.. they are amazing.. and super comfy.. i tend to always have to size up in lebrons, but these fit TTS.. definetly the most comfortable pair of lebrons i have worn in awhile.. including the X's..
another convert!
wait what?
nerd.gif
 hold up.....\/\/\/\/\/

so i picked up a pair of independence lows.. they are amazing.. and super comfy.. i tend to always have to size up in lebrons, but these fit TTS.. definetly the most comfortable pair of lebrons i have worn in awhile.. including the X's..
Welcome 
smokin.gif
didn't see no red carpet rolled out when I got a low and I posted pics for yall
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

anyways welcome to the lower club, we be clubbin
pimp.gif

Give in to the moisture @Redrum3281
this is wrong on so many levels
roll.gif
I don't if I should be fully disturbed, half disturbed or just continue to laugh thru the disturbance
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I need those Kings Crown joints - anybody know if they are releasing on Eastbay or Footlocker.com?

:rofl: There's something wrong with ventureblake ventureblake , this dude does the weirdest ish on instagram.

Lolololol

Ok but seriously, my eyes aren't all that good right now, but those replicas are something serious. If they don't put these out in mass quantities for us, I'm not even dealing with the headache. I almost feel like he was using an authentic to hype up the terrible reps you'd get once you order.

....and next time I'm gonna challenge 7 to a dance off!!

Last edited:

another convert!
lol yes. i have converted.. im definitely down for the sprite lows now.. may go back and get the easters and floridians if I can get them under 100 bucks.  

but those independence lows.. 
smokin.gif
  still the best pair i have seen so far.. 

those reps look ok but again the tongue is too short, the orange is off, and the one sockliner looked off, but other then that they are great..lol smfh...fellas rock authentics or buy a cheaper shoe,   reps are weak as f...

Anyone got some on foot pics of the Independence Day lows to share? Still on the fence with all these releases coming up.

Those replica wtl are spot on that's crazy! I've never seen a replica LeBron 11 with that perfect toebox

Last edited:
If nike ain't got yall then y'all know who got the stuff lol it would be crazy if the WTL didn't release in the US and there was actually a demand for premium wtl replica's LMAO, some of y'all already seem suspiciously interested.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom