Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Unless they fix that sole, NUH-UH! Id like to get my hands on some older Brons too. I have birthday IIIs and Vs (I admit it, lol). Need one of each model...

pretty much EVERYTHING I copped since 5s I've either sold or tryna sell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These columbias finna be ON tho. That's a bet. But after those I think I'll stick to pre 01 Js and stuff like that. I had sport blue 6s on the list but I think I'm off those as well. I wanna go back and get some older Lebrons too, even a pair of Vs and VIs. I want to have AT LEAST one of each. AND I need some soldier 1s.
God Columbias are going to be mass chaos. 300k will be released and still sell out in 10 minutes.

I'm going to try for the KC, blue elites, and a long shot at the wtl. Probably just keep the KP, KC, elites, and Gator Kings for the long term collection. Nothing else really does it for me.

kix crew has the RED ELITES up for pre order (coming soon)?!?!?!?!?!

did i miss something ? they releasing ???? sorry if i missed it

I haven't heard that they were releasing. KixCrew is using people as a loan service. They get your cash and make you sit and wait in case something releases. They are chumps in my opinion.

They don't have the pre order available for purchase. Same thing happened with them and the last champ pack...they threw it up there in hopes of, but never actually took pre orders.

Kind of a ploy to keep people checking the site.

so i picked up a pair of independence lows.. they are amazing.. and super comfy.. i tend to always have to size up in lebrons, but these fit TTS.. definetly the most comfortable pair of lebrons i have worn in awhile.. including the X's..

saw SBs today and they are pretty underwhelming.. i feel like if these shoes didnt have the "hype" of being south beaches no one would even mention them.

and dont get me started on everglades.. wow.. I could not Nike released those looking that bad.. not only does it look like a jungle sticker on the side of the posite, it looks like a cheap sticker at that.. 

I buy more ewings than any other sneakers but there's some nice retro nike airs about to drop that has me moist as hell.

I buy more ewings than any other sneakers but there's some nice retro nike airs about to drop that has me moist as hell.
fam
nerd.gif
I don't think there's anything moist in 7734 ijs
laugh.gif
 ty for always making me laugh

My local ftl got the kings crown shipment today release 7/5 they said FCFS Dadeland mall Supposedly not very limited
July 5th? hmmm.....well hopefully the not limited part is kinda true but even if they're denim/suede #'s the demand is out there

Reps of the WTL 11 are out. I must say they look PRETTY damn good. But it could be my sleepy time eyes.

BE CAREFUL 

so i picked up a pair of independence lows.. they are amazing.. and super comfy.. i tend to always have to size up in lebrons, but these fit TTS.. definetly the most comfortable pair of lebrons i have worn in awhile.. including the X's..
another convert!

Back
Top Bottom